About The Lussorio F. Hoax (And His Sock Puppets)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
As of today, time traveler hoaxer Lussorio F has been banned, his threads have been locked and marked as a confirmed hoax for the following reasons:

1. Security of our members. Lussorio appears to be a stalker looking for personal information to harass some of our people. Not something to take lightly.

2. It jumped the shark. A hoax that lasts for so long that the time traveler joins Facebook to "spread his message" (read collect personal data here) is laughable.

3. We, members, were patient enough. We're nice people, we give everyone a chance. Then a second chance. Then a third chance. Honestly, that's all fine by me. But after 3 weeks of cryptic and evasive non-answers, it somehow has to end at some point.

If you're on Facebook, I recommend you to never contact him and never give him personal information.

If you notice a new Paranormalis member who appears to be a Lussorio sock puppet, report it, we'll handle it.

Now... Are we banning hoaxers? Are we banning time traveler wannabes? Of course not. We're not a debunking community, but we're not dumb either. The Lussorio episode just convinced me that our community is very well prepared to handle all kind of possible time travel claims as well as any imaginable hoaxes reasonably and intelligently. We were nice and civil, and kept an open mind until the last moment when something had to be done.

There will always be hoaxers from time to time and it's okay... We don't encourage them, but we can't stop them either. They're part of the deal when you're contributing to a paranormal community. The best we can do is analyse and question the claims until the cat gets out of the bag.

If you're a legitimate time traveler, we're going to be nice and patient with you as expected, but we're also going to challenge you. Not because we don't like you. But because we're reasonable people who understandably want/need proof of some sort. We want to believe, but we also want to see evidence.

In this thread you can discuss and comment on anything that has to do with Lussorio F, his hoax or the way we handle hoaxers and time traveler wannabes (possible real ones or fake ones).

--Num7

Night Vision

:eek: The FB Lands are absolutely the most horrible places anyone can go :confused: Is full of IDIOTS and horrible stalkers that tend to create fake accounts to stalk innocent people. I know this from experience by being a victim of this pathetic idiot stalking behavior :cool: so Lussorio probably belongs there ;) and can stay there :) as well as a few others I have noticed not to be all that genuine and only looking to start some form of trouble :cautious:

Last edited:

mylo.x.

I imagine F Lussorio has many catfish sock puppets. I know for a fact that the fb profile of Tina Churchgate was a creation of F Lussorio. Quite pathetic really, the depths people will go to in their deception.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Glad he's gone (for now) - Dude was a total cartoon character and every time I saw someone have a direct interaction with him, he gave off nothing but creepy vibes.

He tried to re-register on TTI as "Mr. Potatoe Head"; banned the account when I saw it was him after he sent this to me:
Remove the posts and I will resist the urge to place I highly optimize website up, via Pakistan, with everyone details on them, I always find making people accountable for there behaviour by lifting the vile of anonymity works wonder for restoring courtesy. Once it up don’t come complaining or making threats, as it will be on servers in countrys not to friendly to liars

Completely paranoid and non-sensical, but then I wouldn't expect much else from someone who had better luck at becoming known for being an obnoxious ass than a time traveler.

In another conversation where I was trying to help the guy figure out how to upload images (he was having problems what with his proxy routing through Pakistan and all that), he got very upset when he realized we could a) tell he was behind a proxy in the first place and b) knew what a proxy was. He claimed to know about my "hacking" efforts too, and how I was reporting everything some someone named "Martian"? I'm a web developer in my early 30s who enjoys messing with WordPress and xenForo in my free time, not Neo jacking into the Matrix and reporting my findings back to Hugo Weaving while we eat steak. Sounds like a cool job though; probably has better benefits.

Part of me thinks it's one (of many) sock-puppets run by whoever owns these:

http://time-travel.institute/mybb/
Time Traveler building his time machine with computers and Algorithms: Time Travel Institute Dot com on death bed

Both are sad, but also completely hilarious - The first link even changed their domain to match our use of ".institute" earlier this month and the second is a blog which seems dedicated to screaming in all caps about how much TTI is a pedophile ring run by Darby and RainmanTime. Those posts are LONG too, that takes dedication (or a lack of medication).

Either way, thank you, Num, for getting rid of this creep. The people here don't deserve some crazy Facebook stalker trying to collect their information or harass anybody. Maybe this dude just needs to sit down with that Martian fellow and hash it out like adults instead of engaging in some kind of schizophrenic online cyber war.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

To counteract these ridiculous articles, I wrote my own little snippet.

http://www.microsingularity.net/time-travel-institute-is-back/
http://www.microsingularity.net to see it from the front page.

Also, on the very top, upper right, you will see the word FORUMS. Both TTI and Paranormalis are listed there. You guys do such a great job that I have no need to make my own forums. :) Thanks to both of you for everything you do and put up with!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
As for Lossorio, I consider it a learning experience.

This is what I've learned:

Do not let ANYONE guilt trip you into giving someone a second chance when you know in your gut that he/she isn't legit.

This was going to be a list, but the above is basically it!

Night Vision

As for Lossorio, I consider it a learning experience.

This is what I've learned:

Do not let ANYONE guilt trip you into giving someone a second chance when you know in your gut that he/she isn't legit.

This was going to be a list, but the above is basically it!
I am with you on that one PaulaJedi :) I never give a second chance and sometimes not even a first chance to anyone I sense to be ingenuine with selfish motivations on any form of social media contact or in person :D Sometimes we just know who is good and who is bad :cool:

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
That's what happens in the...
p23293_p_v8_aa.jpg

ZeoEmeraude

The actions taken by the staff here were needed. I do have to say that I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt regarding his claims...But as I read more and more of his gibberish...I knew the site was dealing with a hoaxer. He was quick to anger on the simplest of questions, his claims were laughable at best, and any evidence he did post was not worth the site space.

Real time travelers have a good shot here. We as members take claims made by apparent TT'ers seriously. As in all scientific endeavors, the Method is the best bet. When I asked for simple incomplete equations to support his claims...I was called a sock puppet. I personally await the day a TRUE time traveler visits us. That first contact will be historic and ground-breaking. I'm sure that individual will be put through the paces...but It is my hope that when that time arises...our visitor will see that these measures are needed and would not only welcome them, but have the patience needed to prove what needs to be proven...as well as share the discovery with us all.

Zeo