About The Lussorio F. Hoax (And His Sock Puppets)

conscious9

I wanted hard to believe he was real, but towards the end, his attitude did dawn on me as strange, and the fact that he was asking for personal info even after people told him "no" was a major red flag. The admin did what he had to do, I regret wasting time and giving much thought to that troll.

Chocomil was the real deal, I believe, though. That guy probably didn't give much evidence out, but he knew how to handle a thread, great sense of humor, and actually didn't say we'd have a dystopian future ahead of us, but rather a cultural music and arts revolution, which is something I have hoped to be part of for a long time. Also, he was the first to say he had a quantum mechanical computer. If he was real, I don't think he's on our timeline anymore, though, so in a way, we'll never know for sure. But I do feel more inclinded to believe in him than others. And I'm not even sure I believe in John Titor, mind you.

Last edited:

conscious9

^ he sounds like a hipster. My life was basically like that for the past 8 years.
I can tell by the beard. lol Anyway, I guess it's time for me to stop wasting time on this forum. I'm always expecting a time traveler on here. This is not the way I should go about things, if I'm going to post here.

Japrim

Consider this:

I have been collecting information related to time travel for a long time because of things that have effected me personally. I am seeing things from a different perspective than most.

What I am looking at is similar to what Eddy_P presented, only there are a bunch of them. It is like connect the dots across time, each dot being a set of data, events and/or circumstance, ...each line being how they are related even though they are at different points in time or things are out of order as per the time stream, etc., etc. ... ..

The Titor saga is like a couple of dots in a larger picture. It is related, but only a small part of something bigger. Think of it like this;

Each letter is a set of events and circumstance across history. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.
We'll call the Titor saga "Exhibit T" (ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ).

Because real time travelers see more and different from the Titor account, if they talk about it, their explanation of things will look something like; BDTSKDIGPLOWYOLAMRC

Whereas someone basing everything from Titor's fictitious account will explain things in a manner such as this; TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ...because they have no additional information to base anything from. They only know T, which is BS anyway.

So any time someone claims to be a time traveler talking only in the context of Exhibit T, they are, in some way shape or form, full of shit.

Avalonian

I believe Lussorio is a real time traveller and want to chat with him. If anyone has his email address or a way I can contact Lussorio, please PM me or email me. Lussorio, if you are reading this, please email me at:
[email protected]

Tutanota is end to end encrypted, so it's as secure as it gets.

Japrim

I believe Lussorio is a real time traveller and want to chat with him. If anyone has his email address or a way I can contact Lussorio, please PM me or email me. Lussorio, if you are reading this, please email me at:
[email protected]

Whether he was a real traveler or not, he was a liar. I am guessing he is not a real traveler.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
[email protected]

Secure email (maybe) prevents third parties from intercepting the message, but is not a substitute for sound judgement and making choices that don't put yourself on the receiving end of social engineering.

Tina Churchgate

I imagine F Lussorio has many catfish sock puppets. I know for a fact that the fb profile of Tina Churchgate was a creation of F Lussorio. Quite pathetic really, the depths people will go to in their deception.

To @mylo.x.

I deeply regret posting a link to the Lussorio F article on this site to a facebook group dedicated to the story of John Titor story, as I've had nothing but grief as a result of it. I found the article interesting as I live in the area Lussorio F said he was located and there's been recently reports of a stranger in the town whom seemed out of place, possessing strange abilities. I wondered if this Lussorio F was the stranger locals had seen in the town. But as I said I regret posting the link in the group, as I was inundated with friends requests from people that where nothing but f-ing cranks. I don't know Mylo.X. if you one of the f-ing cranks that tried to befriend me, I suspect you are because from your avatar on here another forum you appear to like leggy asian models, which I happen to be one. But what I do know is you certainly need to get your facts right.