About The Lussorio F. Hoax (And His Sock Puppets)

Harte

Absolutely. It's a fine line Num (and I) as site owners have to walk between exclusion and inclusion. Too heavy handed and nobody legitimate will ever even make ON to the site in the first place. Too lax and you'll never even notice the legitimate person with all the other crazy assholes running around.

It takes a special kind of obsession to think that techniques in moderation can affect whether or not a real time traveler will ever post on your board.

What I mean is, whatever your philosophy concerning what posters to ban, you're not gonna get a real time traveler on your forum.

ETA: Of course, that doesn't mean there's no need for moderation.

Harte

Num7

Administrator
Staff
We want to believe.

No matter what the odds against it are, I'm still hoping that some day it will happen. I don't think it's that probably, but I don't think it's impossible either.

TimeFlipper

For all we know a time-traveller could be on here now looking at everything we say...:cool:
He might have travelled back from the past by skipping through Alternate Time-Lines...:eek:
His name would be something like ReppilFemiT, a backward type of time-traveller...:ROFLMAO:

ZeoEmeraude

Boy! This guy just doesn't give up does he? I noticed the Dr. Strange member yesterday and the other member who joined as well. I kinda figured it was him....sad that he was using diabetes in his story...so I indulged him. This guy has a problem..Good work Num.

Harte

We want to believe.

No matter what the odds against it are, I'm still hoping that some day it will happen. I don't think it's that probably, but I don't think it's impossible either.
Well, I wasn't trying to be a downer, but you know forums are about people talking, not about establishing a presence in a different timeline. First a time traveler would have to think he needed to go to an online forum for some reason or other.

I can't think of a good reason.

Harte

Pegii

He's a total pervert too. Gross. What a lying dick-bag.

Basically I honestly thought that he was a time traveller. Up until he told me that this was his HDR when in fact it is a synthesiser. Then I stopped believing him.

Attachments

• HDR.jpg
    HDR.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 19

dh1

well his information about CERN discovering a fusion method that allowed production of a stable microsingularity is exactly what you need to do to build Titor's miniature blackholes.

Based on that little snipped i'd say he's legitimate. Blackholes and gravity don't work like people think.
Most of the gravity of the earth comes from the crust, not the entire planet.

Once you understand why, you can select certain materials, infuse with time energy to make a stable miniature blackhole. Won't work with just anything.

temporal recon was right...this guy like lordhenry gave people with 'eyes to see' and 'ears to hear' the proof needed.

TimeFlipper

well his information about CERN discovering a fusion method that allowed production of a stable microsingularity is exactly what you need to do to build Titor's miniature blackholes.

Based on that little snipped i'd say he's legitimate. Blackholes and gravity don't work like people think.
Most of the gravity of the earth comes from the crust, not the entire planet.

Once you understand why, you can select certain materials, infuse with time energy to make a stable miniature blackhole. Won't work with just anything.

temporal recon was right...this guy like lordhenry gave people with 'eyes to see' and 'ears to hear' the proof needed.

Last year there was concern that when CERN upped the power of its collider, miniature black holes could be formed as a result of it..
However, many scientists said even if that was true, they would immediately disappear (which they obviously have)...If you believe you can actually prove that a "stable" black hole actually can be created by Quote:.."infuse with TIME-ENERGY to make a stable miniature black hole", then the whole of the physics world would be clamouring to employ you...

I wont be asking you to explain the nature of "time-energy", because i would be met by excuses such as "what do you have in exchange" or just a simple refusal..The one thing that you and Lord Haw Haw shared was refusal to answer simple questions..Perhaps in your case, you felt you would be ridiculed if you came up with (allow me to say) wild theories other people have posted on the internet...Thats fine, as you have the right on Paranormalis to quote any theory that you wish to, but of course you might receive questions or answers from other members..

Regarding Lord Haw Haw, he posted comments such as a simple semiconductor being capable of powering his "time-machine" from radio signals being received through his crystal set...Yes its true that any radio signal has to have a tiny amount of power in it, or we couldnt receive that signal (common sense)..I suggested to him that he buys a bog standard battery instead of using a semiconductor for power..
Therefore anything he may have said to you about stable black holes being created at CERN is pure conjecture oh his part, and frankly a first year physics student whose twelve years old reading about CERN could have come up with his statement...

Last edited: