Abstract Art

Aryeandris

Oh wow I really love yours!!! And, energy Island is beautiful. You're way more ambitious than I lol..I am only working on one at the moment. However, there's an extreme amount of details where it takes soooooooo long, because I do it in ink. There are some very small pieces as well as rotating my drawing while doing it. I have another done from last year actually..

C_jami

Thank you. I like art. And you can make art from everything. Is good you have imagination and you working on it. I hope to see more of you're work in the future.

C_jami

This is another kind of art. Lol is what you doing :)). Just to give you a bit of inspiration. Is two of my friends doing this. They working a lot to :D

C_jami

yjata4y9.jpg
ehu2ybap.jpg

Aryeandris

IMG_20140215_150052_110.jpg Here's one I made last year, used water color to color it :) the first one I posted was colored with colored pencils :) and I didn't see where I could make it the full image last time lol

C_jami

I like you're work. I think you should do a exposition when you ready. Just focus on some good ideas and try find a gallery Everyone is unique..

C_jami

udyqapa9.jpg
hey I may finish this painting in a few days. Is called petrol spillage on earth. I inspire from the BP catastrophe. :)