Academic PAPER presents Proof of TIME TRAVEL

TimeFlipper

Excellent work Eddy!!....All i can say is that if you are Australian, then our English cricketers are gonna take back the ashes this year!! :p:D

I was going to say it is absurd that you have this advanced time travel technology, but then you decide to take a computer from the 90's back. However i'll concede it's possible that as cloud technologies evolve, there is less and less a need for local storage mechanisms. Even today, the new MacBook has nothing but 1 USB port.

If you're going back in time, and your intention is to leave an offline compatible format of history. Taking a CD ROM fom the 90's isn't absurd. Even today there doesn't really exist an equivalent bit of software that will work offline. It would take quite a bit of work to write an offline viewer.

On the other hand, if you own a time machine you can just travel back to 1995, and buy a compaq

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Why not go back with the latest iPad full of videos, pictures, and audio files as needed? Once the data is on it, you don't need the internet. That would be most convenient.

I can agree that the time traveler might have preferred using devices that he knew well though.

TheCreator

What is the purpose of gathering names, email addresses, countries, and IP addresses of people requesting the report?

Eddy_P

Taking a CD ROM fom the 90's isn't absurd. Even today there doesn't really exist an equivalent bit of software that will work offline
My Windows 8.1 computer will not run that CD-ROM.
So yes, taking the compatible 1900s computer that runs that disk back to the past makes sense.

Eddy_P

I can agree that the time traveler might have preferred using devices that he knew well though.
Yes, but more specifically, the computer taken back to the past with the CD-ROM was of the same era as that CD-ROM, thus no compatibility problems.

Eddy_P

What is the purpose of gathering names, email addresses, countries, and IP addresses of people requesting the report?
NAME: You have my name (and picture). You are downloading a completely new academic work regarding never before revealed information for free. I want to know the real name of who is seriously reading this work. Someone called ‘fluff bunny’ (for example) will not receive a reply from me especially if he/she is abusive, etc.

COUNTRY: I am collecting country details for statistical purposes only.

EMAIL ADDRESS: I require your email address in order to automatically send you the PDF file by return email.

IP ADDRESS: Initially on a whim because I found out how to do it, but as various Forums (and some websites) use IPs to block abusive people, I engaged the same security measure. I claim the right to do the same (for use in a ‘fluff bunny’ type encounter).

Eddy_P

Just read part 1. Pdf files are clean. Good read!
You missed an error on page 36 where the Strong’s Greek Number #1228 has been incorrectly written as 1288.
This will be amended in a future draft update.