Acceleration/deceleration of clocks and watches.

KaitoNishijou

Greetings all, it's been a while since I last posted on the site.
I return to ask a question. There are many people caliming to have developed time machines (of some sorts) with films of clocks attached (probably as 'proof').
What ways are there to "naturally" explain this phenomena? Why is it so unreliable? How could one 'manipulate' watches?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Depends on the watch. Quartz crystal watches can be made to tick faster or slower by the introduction of an external strong electric field oscillating either slower or faster than the quartz crystal frequency. Also strong acceleration fields will affect their accuracy.

Then there is a solenoid in some of these quartz crystal watches that can be affected by strong oscillating magnetic fields. These watches typically have mechanical movements and can be made to tick away time in either the forward or backwards direction at a much faster rate. Depending on the orientation of the magnetic field.

Angelface239

Greetings all, it's been a while since I last posted on the site.
I return to ask a question. There are many people caliming to have developed time machines (of some sorts) with films of clocks attached (probably as 'proof').
What ways are there to "naturally" explain this phenomena? Why is it so unreliable? How could one 'manipulate' watches?
I donr know how that kind of watch thing for time machinces can be possibly done at all. Maybe it just helps with helping keep you up with the time whwn you travel to the future or to the past.

Art

Ok you have solve my problem thank you. So it is just a strong electromagnetic that make clocks fasters. Okayyyy :p. The Total galactic peoples may approve you. My sincerely deep Respect.