ACTUAL FILM OF A SPACE ALIEN, NEVER DISPROVEN EVER, INTERVIEW WITH A SPACE ALIEN

03snafubar31

On the same note... there has been no definitive evidence that suggests that this is legit. If it is authentic then I feel genuine pity for the alien.

I'm not saying that alien abductions are real, but if they are, I wouldn't be surprised. Just think of how we treat life on our planet. We rip them from their habitats and subject them to all manner of tests until they expire. These animals live their last moments (could be days or months or years) in fear, confusion, and pain. So when there are stories of folks getting abducted and all these accounts of anal probes and such, it doesn't raise an eyebrow. If we ever achieve the technology to venture far out into the universe and happen upon "lesser" lifeforms, without a doubt we will do it all again in the name of science and personal profit.

OakFieldAlienz444

That's right. There's been a lot of theories on what this is---but nothing definitive.
That speaks volumes that this has not been officially fully debunked.
I am guessing most people are familiar with some of the more recent alien videos so I didn't bother posting them. A lot of those HAVE been debunked---arguably. This alien and its movements all look so natural and lifelike and fully conscious with no direction from anything else that I can see. One reason he doesn't blink is because the black eyes are not the real eyes of the Grey Aliens they are the lenses.

Yeah it looks like the poor thing came close to death and might not have made it