Adopting a cat?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Been thinking about getting a cat lately, and the things that may happen if doing so.

Woman eaten by 20 pet cats after collapsing dead

Would you adopt a human flesh eating cat? It might eat you alive if you get poisoned by your nemesis at the grocery store and paralyzed, but most cats might do the same.

Dogs eat people too. In fact any hungry carnivore might consider a dead person just a food source.

I've mentioned in the past that I think cats are the dominant species on planet earth. They control mankind with telepathy. So technically it's not you making the decision to get a cat. You are being influenced to do so. But don't worry too much about it. Your new master will make sure your submission will be total compliance.

Beholder

Dogs eat people too. In fact any hungry carnivore might consider a dead person just a food source.

I've mentioned in the past that I think cats are the dominant species on planet earth. They control mankind with telepathy. So technically it's not you making the decision to get a cat. You are being influenced to do so. But don't worry too much about it. Your new master will make sure your submission will be total compliance.
Picture-113.png

- I'm all out of liver and catnip, you lazy jerk. Oh, and mjau mjau, look how cute I am.
- How can I say no?

Wind7

Staff
Been thinking about getting a cat lately, and the things that may happen if doing so.

Would you adopt a human flesh eating cat? It might eat you alive if you get poisoned by your nemesis at the grocery store and paralyzed, but most cats might do the same.

I had a friend who worked the late shift at a hospital on the edge of Minneapolis, Mn .
There was one particular story that I will never forget. A lady was brought in via ambulance whom went into a diabetic coma. While she was out, her cat had eaten the toes off of her foot because they were gangrene.
It probably saved her leg if not her life.

:oops:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

When an owner dies and they are stuck inside for days, they get hungry. They smell meat that no longer smells like their human.
It's survival.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Alligators have telepathy, too. I willed Buddy back after being gone for 3 weeks. Problem is, it also woke up Godzilla. lol