Creativity AI Art Thread

steven chiverton

now lets see what we get now arsk the ai to create an inteligent picture representation of itself

notice i left intentionally left one word out and thats artificial as it cant get it picture perfect so see what you get now and if it improves it better leaving out that one word

steven chiverton

sonix good work you have the bragging rights , so have fun spreading this bizzare find over the internet or do a video. the grey alien looking head in it is strange look at the neck brace metalic looking and the white cylindrical object in the neck v shape of its cloths it looks alien but wow totally unknown species if you try compare kit to alien pictures in the secret kgb book of alien species .good idea print it out store in on your pc any problems with that program just use the picture to remind it who created it as the ai identification may boot its memory for all i can guess the alien head dosent look happy and is not really happy being in some kind of created ai inteligence framework etc etc

Wind7

Staff
How about its perceptions of both good and evil ?

What is good?
What is evil?

I'd bet there would be some interesting pictures.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@BlastTyrant Here are 6 shots that I made with your username. I tried a couple of styles, but the results varied wildly from one to another and I could feel that it had a hard time figuring out what to do. So I picked those that made the more sense, that I thought weren't generic ones made of nothing and everything at the same time.

1664477471436.png

1664477507928.png

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Here's Good vs Evil. Most images I generated were pretty generic and bland. These are the 6 best I was able to create. As you can see, they're often split in 2, probably because of the VS thing.

I kept the 2 in the lower left because I thought they looked really good, despite not being related that much with the theme, here.

1664479367182.png

1664479386986.png

Num7

Administrator
Staff
"How do you feel?" was a hard one, possibly because it's a little abstract. I'd always get bland images that are the product of each style's bias.

Here are the 6 ones I thought were the most interesting. I wish they were closer to what I hoped for. I would have liked to have abstract shapes and textures, such as a representation of what a specific emotion might look like. Maybe I'll try again later, and see what else I can do.

1664480178941.png

1664480224266.png

BlastTyrant

@BlastTyrant Here are 6 shots that I made with your username. I tried a couple of styles, but the results varied wildly from one to another and I could feel that it had a hard time figuring out what to do. So I picked those that made the more sense, that I thought weren't generic ones made of nothing and everything at the same time.

View attachment 15577

View attachment 15578
These are badass! Might make that bottom right one my profile pic lol