Alexander?

TheOrangeMan

Alexander?

Alexander.

I've heard his named mentioned as Titors son. Yet I haven't found any real information of him.

Someone want to fill me in?

Snow

Alexander?

Originally posted by TheOrangeMan@Sep 17 2004, 10:11 PM
Alexander.

I've heard his named mentioned as Titors son. Yet I haven't found any real information of him.

Someone want to fill me in?

Not Titor's son. His coworker.

Fill you in :D'oh: That would take some time, but I can keep you busy for awhile!

Alexander started posting in January 2004 at ttf.tk

Here is his first post:

Posted: Jan 18 2004, 12:21 AM

I am 7. But you can call me Alexander.

I met John Titor in 2034.He was a good man.Sadly he died of the flu last year.2038 to you.

I am from 2039.I was sent back with a team of 11 others to watch the events of 2004 unfold.John told me about his postings while he was here and I never thought that I would do something like that. After searching countless site's and reading the post John made I start to see why he was doing it.I have a unique oppurtunity here.

Why are there so many of you in doubt?
The civil war has already begun, no shots fired as of yet but the battle lines have been drawn.Your elected(i use that term losely in this worldline) officials passed the patriot act just as john had mentioned.The government is taking people away right now to never be seen again, but you do not notice becuase your CNN doesnt tell you about it. They will though it's only a matter of ...Time.

Great improvements have been made, we now have much more accurate and efficient VGL's.And we have also learned that there are much more worldline's than we expected.

I am open to your questions and concerns, but there are some questions that I will not answer. Remember this though. Cherish your loved one's right now for there is little time left before the situation in the middle east esculate's. Once the election is over the patriot act will be used in full force and you might not see your loved one's again.

On or around Feb. 05, 2004 Alex began to chat in mIRC on Dalnet. Most - hopefully all - of those chat logs can be viewed at:

http://timetravelportal.com/ttlogs/

That will keep you busy for quite awhile. Soon we will have a library of Alex's posts at ttf.tk (now offline) on this site.

Enjoy.

From the edge or maybe a little beyond . . .

Snow Fire Watches

Cyberbomb

Alexander?

There was a person some time ago that claimed to be titors son, and I think there was even someone claiming to be alexes son.

Alex was definitly not titors son, he only talked to him at temporal recon, if your looking for the person who was claiming to be titors son, I'm pretty sure he admitted to being a hoax. If your looking for Alex... you should spend some time following the instructions in the above post.

Judge Bean

Alexander?

My feeling about somebody like Alexander (and Maxwell, don't forget) is that we should not take part in perpetuating his story in his absence, on the chance that, if it is a hoax, we are simply taking over for the hoaxter and doing his job for him.

It was apparently tempting for some individuals to ride on Titor's coattails; but, perhaps to an illuminating degree, they did not emerge until after three years had passed, and have disappeared before exposure to some of our more exacting members.

Judge Bean

Alexander?

Originally posted by StarLord@Sep 20 2004, 05:57 PM
Yup, proof of the autopsy, is in the disection.

Particularly apt when you recall that these guys pronounced Titor dead. You need to kill off your predecessor sometimes.