Alien Abduction Caught on Tape - YouTube:

ZeoEmeraude

I've seen that video before Professor. I can't say if it's real or not. However, one thing in the video sticks out for me. I once saw a UFO ( I remember telling this in the Chat Room) on my way home from work one night. The object was cigar shaped and moving slowly over this farm near where i lived at the time. Now while that was an experience I will not soon forget, it was what happened next that freaked me out. As me and my now ex fiancée watched this event.......a man, completely naked was walking down the street in front of us. It was colder than hell that night, so I instantly knew that he was "dropped off" from that ship. He was incoherent, naked and vomiting all over himself. We tried to ask him if he needed help, but he just walked by our car like we were not there. Now, i'm trying to keep an eye on the object and this guy at the same time. Sadly, I was more interested in the object at the time. By the time I processed that the object was still moving away slowly over the night sky, I lost track of the man. He simply wasn't there anymore. I can only assume that he hid somewhere off of the road. We called the police and told them of the individual, and they said they would look for him, but we never found out any more after that night. I only tell this story because of that video. The similarities are real close.

Well it was interesting, as was the Kennedy assination, when seen on tape, but just don't trust tape and what a skilled professional can do with it or have someone do for them. Never seen a UFO, though I don't feel left out of the main-stream of UFO "mania". Maybe I can see one through "mental manipulation" or "mass-hysteria", kinda what happened when Orson Wells did his radio broadcast in the 1930s, I think about a Martian landing and all hell broke loose. Maybe I can imagine what others have seen or then again, maybe not.:ROFLMAO:

Samstwitch

I too have seen this video before. If authentic, it is a compelling piece of evidence. Thanks for posting Professor.

Aliens have abducted millions of humans since at least the 1950's for hybriding, and it is still happening today. If you're interested in the subject, here are a few books that I recommend (also available at Libraries):

1) The Interrupted Journey: Two Lost Hours "Aboard a Flying Saucer" by John G. Fuller
2) Witnessed: The True Story of the Brooklyn Bridge UFO Abductions by Budd Hopkins
3) Fire In The Sky: The Walton Experience by Travis Walton
4) The Threat: "The Secret Agenda: What the aliens really want...and how they plan to get it" by Dr. David M. Jacobs

Himalayan Hermit

I was not able to ascertain WHO sent the video. If it was the company he worked for, there was not much mention of whether they knew where the:
-victim moved away to
-his last known address
-fact finding from neighbours around his last known address
-inquiries from other co-workers of the "victim"
-inquiries from "emergency contacts in the company's database" of the victim

The video leaves too many questions unanswered so I wasn't sure why the experts were calling it authentic (unless of course these questions have already been exhausted and were just not shown to us in the tiny clip).

I do agree, however, that if someone were to FAKE this video, they might have tried to do a slightly better job than this poor quality video (in order to make it seem like a security cam video).
Personally, I don't believe or disbelieve in this video just based off of the 5 min. clip. If anyone else has seen this video previously, are there any other facts about this video? (sorry, I don't have time to go through 1000+ comments on youtube :D).

Thanks for sharing Prof.

I too have seen this video before. If authentic, it is a compelling piece of evidence. Thanks for posting Professor.

Aliens have abducted millions of humans since at least the 1950's for hybriding, and it is still happening today. If you're interested in the subject, here are a few books that I recommend (also available at Libraries):

1) The Interrupted Journey: Two Lost Hours "Aboard a Flying Saucer" by John G. Fuller
2) Witnessed: The True Story of the Brooklyn Bridge UFO Abductions by Budd Hopkins
3) Fire In The Sky: The Walton Experience by Travis Walton
4) The Threat: "The Secret Agenda: What the aliens really want...and how they plan to get it" by Dr. David M. Jacobs

Would aliens uploading their minds into human babies while still in the womb count as hybridization? When I did my personal research into the matter that's what I had discovered.

Minita

Michio kaku says, they don't even care to look at us. We are millions of years backward than them. We are zero type of civilization , which means we haven't even started to harness the sun's energy for our purpose;they might be 3rd or 4th type which means they can manipulate the entire galaxy they live in.
And why would they want to hybrid with us, they simply won't gain anything.

trekie4ever

Michio kaku says, they don't even care to look at us. We are millions of years backward than them. We are zero type of civilization , which means we haven't even started to harness the sun's energy for our purpose;they might be 3rd or 4th type which means they can manipulate the entire galaxy they live in.
And why would they want to hybrid with us, they simply won't gain anything.

That makes a lot of sense. The only thing I can think of is the whole Annunaki "let's make better slaves" would explain hybrids.