Alien contact in next 20 years

Harte

Re: Alien contact in next 20 years

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Zoomerz\")</div>
Why is it impossible that we are ET-Earth hybrids. I'm not saying we are, as I have no evidence of it, but if I'm hearing you correctly, you're saying it's not possible that ET could have a similar (or even compatible) biology. While I wouldn't presume that either, I can't discount the possibility.

It does seem more reasonable to me that our own dna might have been manipulated rather then combined, but that's just a guess.

Z- [/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Starlord\")</div>
Harte,
I am surprised at you my friend, you have an a mixed terarium and aquarium, there is some good evidence that DNA was manipulated in there and then you say that only a portion of the senario is valid?

You forgot about the possibility that ET seeded this planet in the very beginning with what we know as our own DNA and then showed back up when the right conditions were set for the next upgrade with consciousness in mind.

How often do we see this on new computer systems that have the ability for upgrades to be installed? [/b]

Guys,

Here's what I said (corrected for spelling):

"As far at ET fooling with our DNA, I'll concede it's possible as long as nobody tries to tell me that we are ET-Earth hybrids. Our DNA is so like every other creature here that I cannot accept that."

Zoomerz,
I very much doubt that DNA that evolved in a different biosphere could possibly have been successfully intermingled with our own, let alone without us being able to notice the anomaly.

Starlord,
As you see from my quote, my objection is the hybridization. If we are the result of ET seeding the planet then the occasional upgrade wouldn't be an ET-Human hybrid.

Quote:
I know you are aware that the writing of the events post dates the supposed events by in some cases thousands of years.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Zoomerz\")</div>
Actually, NO, I didn't know that, or lets just say I've never followed up on the proofs. Throw me a couple o bones here, wud ya? I'd like to do some homework if you can point me in the right direction![/b]

Zoomerz,
I've got a link here for you on this issue. It may be a good source for you. I haven't looked at all of it.
http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mbible1.html

Good hunting.

Harte