Alien invasion vision?

I am usually on the pro-alien side as I do not feel they are hostile to us. But I had a strange vision a week ago.

It started as I was putting on clothes to run some errands in the afternoon. All of a sudden I felt this super wave of tiredness hit me so I laid down for a bit. Right away my mind flashed away to another house I was in as I was reading a magazine article about radio users modifying radio equipment to contact aliens. There was a CNN news report in the background of several ships that appeared in orbit and were dropping off dome shaped craft. My father tells me to look outside as one is approaching. It was dark outside but I could tell it was roughly saucer shaped with a large dome overhead. The bottom portion was flat but there was a triangular indentation with three lights that kept rotating. I heard a loud humming noise as it approached. It started to land and the electricity went out everywhere. I woke up soon as it went out and noticed that 5 hours passed.

I never really seen anything so intense. What do you all think of it?

Jeremiah

I know it's easy to want to believe this was a premonition, or sign of things to come. Heck if we all didnt have minds that want to grasp the supernatural and believe it to be true we wouldn't be here right haha. But we also have to consider it may just have been a dream.

Loopi

The Bearded One
Could really be anything, Hopefully a premonition. But more than likely you had something to eat before your nap and had some crazy dreams. Either way keep us posted if you get anymore. We'd love to hear them!

***I'm cautious of "feelings" I get, they can be wrong... I could have sworn it "felt" like a fart. Turns out I was wrong. :ROFLMAO:

BlastTyrant

Sounds like a show i watched a bit ago about alien tactics, they did a large grid over the globe and dropped large seeds that eventually multiplied to little ones i fell asleep so i dunno how it ended.

HDRKID

What I have been told by the power elite is that some people are getting "blue cards" that are hexagonal in shape and small in size. The aliens are preparing safe areas. People who get the BLUE CARD will be taken to a safe zone. This is not an invasion. Basically, it is an attempt to save some of us. Yeah, before armageddon occurs.

TnWatchdog

What I have been told by the power elite is that some people are getting "blue cards" that are hexagonal in shape and small in size. The aliens are preparing safe areas. People who get the BLUE CARD will be taken to a safe zone. This is not an invasion. Basically, it is an attempt to save some of us. Yeah, before armageddon occurs.
I haven't gotten mine yet...is it being mailed? lol I hope the aliens are smart enough to include 'MacGyver' types...not the 'I know how to make a million dollars to spend on myself ' types. I would like the alien vision to become an reality as I would like to see an actual alien. I'll take my chances on them being friend or foe...just want to know the alien truth.