Alien Time Machine

Ejie

Zenith
Extraterrestrials gave me instructions telepathically to build a Time Machine device. They led me on a search to find the components.

Component 1: is a cone shaped metal that is used as a satellite dish.

Component 2: is a very old nail that is used as the antenna transmitter. The extraterrestrials have the receiver which is in the shape of a pyramid.

Component 3: is a very alienish looking quartz mineral with copper inside that is used as the flux capacitor.

All you need to do is run some electricity through it with a 9v battery to activate it.

Once activated, it will distort space and time creating a vortex which will alter the whole entire universe in both space and time, thus a new dimension will be created. Every time you use this thing, a new dimension will be created. You will see significant changes right away each time you use this thing, but be very careful because some dimensions are good and some dimensions are bad.

You can leave it on for as long as you like and turn it off whenever you like.

I’ve been working on this project since 2013 when I witnessed a fireball land right beside me, presumably it was a meteorite but I did not pick it up and I will regret not picking it up but however since then extraterrestrials have been speaking with me telepathically sending me on a quest to find meteorites, however I have not found any meteorites but on my incredible journey I have learned a lot and I have found a lot of interesting stuff, and finally I realized that all along they were giving me instructions to build this time travel device.

I am sure that there will be a lot of skepticism, but you will never know until you try it.

IMG_4172.jpegfc7fd68e-151b-4ca1-9503-e517c52dce9d.jpegIMG_4262.jpegIMG_4242.jpeg

Last edited:

Ejie

Zenith
Have you tried this device you created?

So did you experienced anything when you activated it or you still working on it?
I have not used it yet because I’m not sure what will happen. So in the meantime I have stored them away. I might use it one day when I feel like I need to. Sorry I could not confirm if this device actually works or not, at least for now.

Ejie

Zenith
Alright that's fine, I'm guessing saving for a rainy day when it gets worse perhaps?
I’m just waiting for the right time to use it because there are good dimensions and bad dimensions. I want the moment to be special and a celebration if it works properly and takes me to a better dimension.

FarOutThere

Hi Ejie

All you need to do is run some electricity through it with a 9v battery to activate it.

Through which components is the voltage being run? Do you have a schematic?

Component 1: is a cone shaped metal that is used as a satellite dish.

Component 2: is a very old nail that is used as the antenna transmitter. The extraterrestrials have the receiver which is in the shape of a pyramid.

Component 3: is a very alienish looking quartz mineral with copper inside that is used as the flux capacitor.

What is the image of the 'triangle'? (The third image). Is this your estimate of the ' extraterrestrial receiver' ?

Thank you 🥳

Ejie

Zenith
Hi Ejie

Through which components is the voltage being run? Do you have a schematic?

What is the image of the 'triangle'? (The third image). Is this your estimate of the ' extraterrestrial receiver' ?

Thank you 🥳
Yes, the image of the “triangle” which is actually a pyramid is the actual extraterrestrial receiver and not just an estimate.

So in order to put the components together, you have to put the nail in the center of the dish which acts as the transmitter, and then you have to run a copper wire from the nail and wrap it around the flux capacitor like a coil, and then you simply connect a 9v battery in a case with an on/off switch to the wire to turn it on and off.

steven chiverton

which part is the flux capacitor all i see is the tryangle and a rusty nail with 3 worn spiral groves and a glassy gem can you at least name the parts and how's it supposed to work

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I’m just waiting for the right time to use it because there are good dimensions and bad dimensions. I want the moment to be special and a celebration if it works properly and takes me to a better dimension.

Even if you don't share it, film it for future generations.