Debate Aliens Returning this year

owlcool

We are likely a resource used to be exploited.
The most likely reason I can see aliens to come to earth would be to get a sort of resource or cure, something I am wagering is within Humans, or produced exclusively by Humans.

Otherwise Aliens would have wiped us out, ignored us, or wiped us out and replaced us with their advanced technology.

But it is even more likely Aliens have no reason to come to Earth, and the majority of "sightings" and "evidence" is fake.

The rest could be mistaken sightings, illusions and finally Lost Aliens finding landmarks to traverse from, the last remaining reason Aliens would come to Earth.

a majority of UFO/Alien sightings fake LOL ROFL, how long have you been living under your rock? all of them except for a few are real and Aliens have been visting us for a long time, and its only a short amount of time before they return and shock the h(e)ll out of skeptics like yourself :p:D:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

And what ones are real? People generally have a right to be skeptical. There as been so much hoaxing and dishonesty that its hard to know whats real and what is not. I am of the opinion that just because it cannot be explained away in natural terms does not mean that its alien. I also believe that if there were aliens here why hide? I mean their technology is suppose to be further advanced than our own so they should not have anything to fear. Owlcool is most likely right a lot of it is mistaken identity I believe they call it "Pareidolia".
My name is Hououin Kyouma.

dh1

In my experience there is almost no disinfo at all. People like to say that cuz they're afraid of being fooled and will err on the side of caution to avoid humiliation.

We are the aliens but we're trapped by negative aliens and used a human shield. They have been trying to liberate us for 25,000yrs. All happened after we were invaded and lost a war. Been imprisoned here ever since.

The aliens experimented on themselves mixing several races. That's what we are. So we're them and they're us. Just a lost colony due to war.

God created the first humans, they dispersed through the universe and then got genetically altered and dispersed further through war. All the dog aliens, cat aliens, treebranch or whatever aliens are due to genetic alterations of the original design.

Even reptilian info says so, they 'colonize' existing civilization by genetically altering whole races by turning them into reptilians themselves. So, if genetic engineering is easy, what's the original design of aliens? Even the greys claim they were captured by reptilians on their first voyages out into space. They were then genetically engineered to have reptilian dna as a slave race.

One gigantic galaxy or multiple galaxy wide civilization. All related.

Scientist named A.M.Mishin claimed to track aether drift around Earth, Sun, milky way and then a distant point way out past the star vega where he claims the center of the entire universe is located past the hubble limit.

Did all life originate there? Remember, we never found the missing link connecting humanity to apes. Even some information claims apes and chimps were experiments by reptilian races. So, is humanity the forerunner or are apes?

Even further information claims there's endless ruins throughout the solar system and galaxy built by a 'builder race' that also seeded plant and animal life on each planet using drones. They also built these wormholes that connected distant parts of the galaxy but as the galaxy expanded(which they do btw another topic) the wormholes break. Only a few left and one is near Earth which is why a ton of alien races travel in this direction. Even Zetatalk claims Earth is valuable due to it's location near wormholes.

Last edited:

owlcool

In my experience there is almost no disinfo at all. People like to say that cuz they're afraid of being fooled and will err on the side of caution to avoid humiliation.

We are the aliens but we're trapped by negative aliens and used a human shield. They have been trying to liberate us for 25,000yrs. All happened after we were invaded and lost a war. Been imprisoned here ever since.

The aliens experimented on themselves mixing several races. That's what we are. So we're them and they're us. Just a lost colony due to war.

God created the first humans, they dispersed through the universe and then got genetically altered and dispersed further through war. All the dog aliens, cat aliens, treebranch or whatever aliens are due to genetic alterations of the original design.

Even reptilian info says so, they 'colonize' existing civilization by genetically altering whole races by turning them into reptilians themselves. So, if genetic engineering is easy, what's the original design of aliens? Even the greys claim they were captured by reptilians on their first voyages out into space. They were then genetically engineered to have reptilian dna as a slave race.

Scientist named A.M.Mishin claimed to track aether drift around Earth, Sun, milky way and then a distant point way out past the star vega where he claims the center of the entire universe is located past the hubble limit.

Did all life originate there? Remember, we never found the missing link connecting humanity to apes. Even some information claims apes and chimps were experiments by reptilian races. So, is humanity the forerunner or are apes?
No disinformation:
Aliens Exist.
Aliens don't exist.
Paradoxical.

dh1

We are aliens. The word needs a new definition.
Aliens aren't hiding, they landed all over in the 50's but everyone ignored it. They gave us physical proof in the form of gifts that later were stolen by the gov.

People instantly ridicule anything without direct physical proof while playing polyanna to the idea that gov is hostile to people who have even derenger peashooters or plastic toy guns in school. Gov is the psycho aunt who screams bloody murder from a kid drawing cowboys and indians in crayon.

So, gov is hostile, people who met the aliens are intimidated by gov. The public doesn't care one way or another. Big Catch-22. Aliens are our best friend we keep ignoring and saying 'hey it's not you it's me'. Aliens are extremely confused as to how to get us interested in mass. Everyone treats the alien topic as good entertainment but that's it. Even the most dedicated ufo researchers. It's like the topic itself induces cognitive dissonance.

Reminds me of the movie 'Tomorrowland' where the only person that didn't give up was a 16yr old girl.

Last edited:

Poison Pen

Even further information claims there's endless ruins throughout the solar system and galaxy built by a 'builder race' that also seeded plant and animal life on each planet using drones. They also built these wormholes that connected distant parts of the galaxy but as the galaxy expanded(which they do btw another topic) the wormholes break. Only a few left and one is near Earth which is why a ton of alien races travel in this direction. Even Zetatalk claims Earth is valuable due to it's location near wormholes.

Sorry but I find all of that hard to swallow.

dh1

a lot.

I learned through my science work in ufo tech on my own that all the stuff works and it's easy. If the public technical claims are true, maybe the other info from the same sources are as well?

Remember, ufos rattle. What happens when all this stuff become public and mundane?...we'll go oh, just like all the discoveries of technology in the 16th, 17th and 18th centuries that were ignored until the 19th and 20th centuries.

Progress isn't dependent upon discovery, it's dependent upon acceptance of the discovery. Heck even microwave ovens took 40yrs to be made popular. History shows us we have ufo tech right now but it'll be ignored for 50yrs until people go "oh, wow, that guy in the 50's already knew all this!'

Steven Greer is right, we've already had full ufo disclosure.

Are you ahead of the curve?

Here's a thought, do this. Pretend everything you read is true, then you'll spend the time to fully investigate it and then replicate it scientifically. It's a total myth that you can remain a balanced skeptic long enough to evaluate crazy info and technical devices. People always succumb to emotional bias one way or another cuz the analysis takes years.

Believe everything, act on very little. Wide net.

Remember, antigrav, cold fusion, superhealing, teleportation, time travel, materialization, dematerialization, psychic powers, all that stuff is natural phenomena. Did nature just peter out and die or is the truth all around us just presented in a crusty candy shell of grammatical errors, foolish conclusions, and incomplete information?

Best stuff I ever found was presented the most messily.

Occam's Razor still applies to stuff. What's the more likely situation? Did science studied by Earth humans make serious mistakes and frak up OR stuff flying around in the atmosphere doesn't exist that has been seen by millions.

Humanity's error or can the laws of physics not be unified? I will always bet on the horrors groups of people create. Groupthink is the greatest evil on Earth. Attorneys, governments, organized religion(think college), organized government schooling, huge corporations.

Anywhere groups of people assemble, evil is the result.

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

...Just a side note. I remember years ago talking about the pros and cons of the in-laws showing up and wham, they were there. With all the talk of aliens showing up this year, they might just show up! Get ready.

dh1

:) won't be what people are expecting. humanity has a hellva bad reputation. Even their energy fields cause people to have extreme psychotic breaks in their presence. It's an issue.

Hey, people judge things too quickly based on 'credibility'. Most people need authority figures to present things on a silver platter to quiet their ego based 'skeptical mind'. Unfortunately when you do that they see it as shiny and want it badly. Encourages sociopathic behavior. They don't see the downside of the same technology.

They hack your computer, lie to you, steal your stuff. Everyone in the free energy community knows this and that's why all those inventors keep mum or are seriously antisocial. Your own investors steal your prototype.

Normal everyday ordinary people in massive numbers have working free energy generators. It's easy. They all shut up. Free energy tech is the worst possible curse to humanity cuz it's all a bomb. Even Tesla knew it and REFUSED to release a single napkin with a free energy equation scrawled upon it after his death.

He wanted the gov with it's infrastructure, expertise to outroll it safely to prevent a world arms buildup and war. He knew it's dangers. Tesla wasn't suppressed. The only real suppression is the irrational skepticism, greed, backstabbing, insanity of the public who cannot assemble to release this stuff. In that situation the illuminati/gov takes advantage of the situ the public does to suppress itself.

They're opportunists, not the main problem. Look at the extreme hostility you get from 'normal good people' when you discuss any of this outside this forum? It's extreme.

the only conclusion you can make is people love cancer, poison food, endless drivel entertainment, lack of social connection, love of betrayal and independence as a result. The aliens call this planet lawless for a reason. A hellish planet full of horrors populated by endless 'noble individuals'. Yeah ok sure.

Name one person that would reject a 400,000 a year job being a lobbyist for mid-sized agricultural firms in washington? Zip. Don't drink koolaid. Until you become totally ostracized by society in all ways you'll never see it entirely.

It's why scary things are gonna happen to snap the narcisisstic 'skeptics' and 'normal good people' out of their comfort zones.

Last edited:

Poison Pen

Yeah there was a lot of talk about 12.21.12 being doomsday as well. What happened? Nothing. Conspiracy Theory does not some cases equal fact and opinions are like noses we all have them. As far as Steven Greer I would take what he says with a grain of salt.

Last edited: