Alleged Time Traveler Passes Lie Detector Test

TimeFlipper

Man who 'travelled from the year 6491' and says he's stuck in 2018 has PASSED a lie detector test | Daily Mail Online

At first I was convinced but then I got to the part wherein they mentioned that Apex TV did the interview.

You can be certain if ApexTv was involved in that story, it MUST be a spoof video..No disrespect to ApexTv, as all their postings give me the best laughs of the day! :LOL:...

Actually, you can "fool" a polygraph test IF you can maintain in your mind, while being interrogated, any highly pleasurable sexual encounter, real or imagined (y):D...Personally, i would be thinking about Caroline Monroe! ;) :D..

taykair

A polygraph can also be fooled if the person really believes what he is saying, regardless of the truth of the matter.

If you actually believe that you saw Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster, ET, or a ten-foot tall green pelican, then you'll pass the test if asked about it.

As for Apex: "FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY" should be shown, in big red letters, over each of their videos.

As for Caroline Munro: Definitely worth thinking about, whether undergoing a polygraph or not.

TimeFlipper

A polygraph can also be fooled if the person really believes what he is saying, regardless of the truth of the matter.

If you actually believe that you saw Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster, ET, or a ten-foot tall green pelican, then you'll pass the test if asked about it.

As for Apex: "FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY" should be shown, in big red letters, over each of their videos.

As for Caroline Munro: Definitely worth thinking about, whether undergoing a polygraph or not.

Actually, if you take a look at the link miscellaneous left for us, regarding the Daily Mail Newspaper, you will see that the date on the newspaper says, October 1th 2018 ;) :LOL:..
Clearly it is a "spoof copy" of the Daily Mail, which told the "fake" story of that Time-Traveller under going a lie detector test!! :LOL:..

There is a very sensitive lie detector built around the Galvanic Skin Response method (GSR)....This means that the detector in the GSR machine only measures tiny changes in electrical resistance of the skin, caused by sweating, which is an indicator of the emotional stress a person has when they are lying....Many years ago Maplin Stores used to sell inexpensive GSR lie detector "kits", that you simply solder the parts together..

The person places his or her fore finger onto the GSR detector (mostly two small pieces of metal), and is asked questions, exactly the same as in a standard lie detector test, with the exception that with the GSR machine, a small LED lights up when a person lies, compared to the emotional responses traced onto a piece of graph paper, in the standard Polygraph lie detector..

As for Caroline Munro, she is "mine" Mr Taykair!! :p :LOL:..