Am designing my first radionics machine. Who knows about using vacuum tubes (triodes), and special coils?

steven chiverton

Nyc.... what kind of cancer and how far along? I own a couple of rife machines. Ive let others use my machines and methods... its more than just the machines
But they are a primary driver.

Im located upstate , about 15 miles south of plattsburgh.

To he frank my track record with helping folks is only about 50/50 however i think those odds are a hell of alot better than "go home and make your final arrangements". Feel free to message me.
cancer find someone with a paw paw tree make sure its clean not chemical sprayed grabb a hand full fo the baby leaves and boil it then drink it make sure you use clean water distilled water best these boiled paw paw leaves was said to contain an anti cancer chemical 1 million times stronger than anything else , the source of this information was in the back pages of a small book i once brought about brewing kombucha one person even claimed to cure cancer by boiling the paw paw fruit peel for a few hours then drinking it the information about paw paw cancer cure was from the gold coast in queensland australia many years ago and there was mention of a shortage of young paw paw leaves as many were grabbing them to make this cure