Am I a time traveller from 2120?

steven chiverton

When I left 2120 history had it, Donald Trump did a second term!
well your wrong there with your history, as Donald trump dident win second term and if it was possible it would be more likely on a paralleled earth where everything is the opposite to here so what timeline was your history runing on the present timeline or one of a paralleled earth
channelers also predicted that Donald trump will win a second term but they also was proven wrong and so it dident happen and that was 2 or 3 channelers who got there information about the future channeled to them from spirits who are proving to be like false prophets and liars

F Stein

well your wrong there with your history, as Donald trump dident win second term and if it was possible it would be more likely on a paralleled earth where everything is the opposite to here so what timeline was your history runing on the present timeline or one of a paralleled earth
channelers also predicted that Donald trump will win a second term but they also was proven wrong and so it dident happen and that was 2 or 3 channelers who got there information about the future channeled to them from spirits who are proving to be like false prophets and liars
Hold your horses, it's not particularly clear what she means, by what she wrote. For example he could rerun for a second term in four years from now or is she saying that time has changed from what she knew? It's a vague statement needs to be clarified.

lamdo263

I doubt very much I would be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that claim. But humour me and help me find a time machine that was left behind in this time period and it's whereabouts hidden within posts on this forum. Will you help me?
They're supposed to have a locator beacon mounted in them or an auto-return to their time period if they're left alone too long. There's also the fact that if they come from another time, that their resonant frequency signature automatically return them to that time.

lamdo263

I doubt very much I would be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that claim. But humour me and help me find a time machine that was left behind in this time period and it's whereabouts hidden within posts on this forum. Will you help me?
Are you an andro-bot, a woman or man, a woman, a beautiful woman, or a woman dressed up like a cow girl? Would be nice to know since we're doing stuff for you.

Tron1

God more politics. It's getting insanely tense every where. Trump leave. Your reverse psychology will not be used here. We already know your trying too hard.

TimeFlipper

Cousin Cobber, the number of the channel those channelers work from is 202...Better known as the channel for that far left CNN lot, also known as Cable News Network ;):D..

F Stein

@Starlite, did you get my personal message? Those schematics you sent me make no sense. Aluminium isn't for example magnetic and when do you want to do the interview?