Am I a time traveller from 2120?

GBBrawler

Am I a time traveller from 2120?

I doubt very much I would be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that claim. But humour me and help me find a time machine that was left behind in this time period and it's whereabouts hidden within posts on this forum. Will you help me?

In a previous forum thread, he/she/shim stated she used technology that created a time portal in his/her time period that allowed for stepping into this time period where said portal entries to this time are hidden in mausoleums:

To get here I stepped through a portal, from the future to the past. The portal is hidden within a mausoleum. The technology that allows me to do this originated in the distant past and was improved upon in the future. The future is a dystopia, there is just shy of 500 million people left on the planet. They got it wrong with the great reset, well the agenda they didn't make public to the masses of this time.

Now he/she/shim is looking for a time machine hidden in this time period. Why would he/she/shim need that if he/she/shim could just step back through his/her asshole, sorry portal? :unsure:

Starlite

Now he/she/shim is looking for a time machine hidden in this time period. Why would he/she/shim need that if he/she/shim could just step back through his/her asshole, sorry portal? :unsure:
We wouldn't want it falling into the wrong hands now would we. The time machine is a portal/tunnel creator could be easily reversed engineered. Creating havoc and causing timeline divergence.

klem.sk

We wouldn't want it falling into the wrong hands now would we. The time machine is a portal/tunnel creator could be easily reversed engineered. Creating havoc and causing timeline divergence.
Yeah United Earth is already looking for you. You caused quite the stir in 2121.