Am I a time traveller from 2120?

Starlite

Paid in federal credit from 2121?
I'm sanctioned to offer a reward of what would be the equivalent of 5000 English Pounds in the only currency I have at the moment, cigarettes and scratch cards. You could double the money by selling the cigarettes on.

Last edited:

F Stein

I'm sanctioned to offer a reward that would be the equivalent of 5000 English pounds in the only currency I have at the moment which is cigarettes and scratch cards.
So you're saying you traveled back from the future with a load of fags and scratch cards, W.T.F

GBBrawler

A toilet isn't a dangerous Chrono Manipulator, what's sitting on it is! Any genuine information on it's retrieval would be welcomed and rewarded.

I'm sanctioned to offer a reward that would be the equivalent of 5000 English pounds in the only currency I have at the moment which is cigarettes and scratch cards.

So the reward for information leading to the retrieval of a dangerous threat to the world & the current timeline is only a little over $6,500 in United States currency or it's equivalent in cigarettes & scratch-off lottery cards? Please!

5000 GBP to USD - 5000 British Pound Sterling to US Dollar Converter

Starlite

No, scratch cards from the future wouldn't be worth anything here.They all have a specific ID code that needs scanning at the checkout in order to get the prize.

This was a low energy time travel claim.
Indeed the scratch cards are from the year 2022, you'd be able to use them after a specific date. Cigarettes all boxes of old Camels. We found that they were useful as currency especially in deprived places.

TimeFlipper

Indeed the scratch cards are from the year 2022, you'd be able to use them after a specific date. Cigarettes all boxes of old Camels. We found that they were useful as currency especially in deprived places.

So you are now claiming to be a time traveller, are you? :fp:..
Yuck, Camel fags taste like Camel dung :sick: :oops:..