Am I the Youngest HDR User?

Zeirbah

I've wondered about this for some time, but am I the youngest HDR user out there? In November 2013, I first found out about the HDR in a news article about time travel, and I was 15 years old at the time. In June 2014, I started getting all the parts gathered to build my own HDR unit, and I was 16 years old by this time. The HDR started being build on July 22, 2014 and finished on August 1, 2014 (still 16 years old). I'm now currently 17 years old.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
You might be! :) If so, I think that's kind of neat...

I wonder if the effects from the HDR are different on someone younger...

TimeFlipper

I've wondered about this for some time, but am I the youngest HDR user out there? In November 2013, I first found out about the HDR in a news article about time travel, and I was 15 years old at the time. In June 2014, I started getting all the parts gathered to build my own HDR unit, and I was 16 years old by this time. The HDR started being build on July 22, 2014 and finished on August 1, 2014 (still 16 years old). I'm now currently 17 years old.
Hi..Its good to know that youre one of the few of us on here that actually builds devices...Keep it up! :)

Martian

Nope! I was using the HDR when I was a baby. In fact, I'm told my mother used to wrap the time coils around the egg from which I hatched (Martians hatch from eggplants), so I was time traveling before I even entered the world! :D

Just kidding... I've never actually used the HDR. :p

Zeirbah

Hi..Its good to know that youre one of the few of us on here that actually builds devices...Keep it up! :)

Thanks! I figured it would be safer and less expensive to build my own device with the help of my Papa.

Frog186

Hi All it's Frog I just wanted to tell you all I can't build or invent machines or devices but I can take things apart anyways my point is I borrowed a hdr in the 90's but I had to return it because my mom was cautious of me having one she thought I would get hurt and etc I had to pay fifteen dollars to return it back which was a lot of money back then the person I borrowed it from gave me a lot of stuff in a big box alien hybrid doll, a flag from a different universe, a picture from a parallel universe but when I moved I lost everything so sorry about that I should of kept everything my fault but now I can't buy a machine because 360 dollars is a lot of money to me and I would rather buy other stuff in general but I do have a astral time machine but I can't answer any questions though because the owner of it wants to keep it a secret between me and him and I am not gay I love girls of course well I have stuff to do I will talk with you all later.

TimeFlipper

Hi Frog..
Could you at least post a pic of that astral time machine please?
You dont have to say anything at all about it and im sure all our members would love having a chance just to see it :)

The old Chinese proverb says...A picture is worth a 1000 words.:D

Frog186

timeflipper I don't have a camera or digital camera to show you and others in the forum but is isn't a physical time machine but an astral time machine only used for the astral plane but I am no liar because it is in my bedroom right now sorry for not taking a picture or photo of it I asked my parents for a camera for christmas and they got me one but the only thing is it is now lost at their house and we can't find it so that means I am pissed about it but as soon when I get another camera I will let everyone know including yourself. the truth is everytime I use it it is like sending me differently to another timeline for experience I will use it sometimes and I will look out of the front window and I will see cars that are white and black well that is interesting because a friend of mine said that in other parallel universes or timelines they have white and black cars so is it a time shift or time warp that I am going into other universes or timelines or am I seeing the present not our present earth but other timeline earth in the present? sorry that was a bit confusing well I have stuff to do now I will talk with you and the others in the forum later on I hope you have a cool day!

Himalayan Hermit

That's neat. But have you used it and results you care to share?