An Insight To Shadow Folk

PerfectlyStrange

You ever catch that thing fleet out of the corner of your eye as you turn the corner in your hall? Or wake up at night to what appears to be someone standing at the foot of your bed? Just as you start to really get a decent look at what it is, it disappears. Or sometimes not.

I cannot be sure if the information I will provide you here will be 100% factual. My information has been handed to me by a credible source, and that is why I have chose to believe its validity. I ask no such thing out of you, and fully hope you expect to voice your opinions, skeptical, or curious. I will answer any questions to the best of my knowledge, and admit when I have no idea.

The temporal lobe of the human brain transmits an energy. It naturally produces the energy. This energy is colored based on a number of frequencies that influence brain patterns. Many know this as the Aura. The aura is visible to the human eye, if one looks hard enough, in the right light. Some people are more perceptive than others, and can see auras as easily as we see other things in life.

This temporal energy that is emitted from the brain, surrounds the body. However, there are certain beings that do not have the capability of emitting this energy. The energy is necessary for life, yet their astral forms do not have the capability of retaining energy. The only way for these beings to survive is to find a source of the energy we emit.

The most common paranormal phenomenon that is seen in the world are the shadow folk. They are incorporeal, yet have a figure. Some have been seen wearing shadow hats, and most always have glowing eyes. The shadow figures themselves may not have any other way to survive, but they are certainly not your friendly ghosts. They horde energy, and will do but nothing to collect as much as they can, no matter the cost.

There are varying types of shadows. We name them by the color of the glow in their eyes. Blacks, Blues, and Reds.

Blacks are the least dangerous of the three. Blacks are the things that go bump in the night, but are not the ones who will hurt you. They jump from person to person, typically. They will feed on the energy of one person, until they find someone better to feed on.

As you can probably figure, we are going in order from least to most dangerous.

Blues can be very harmful. They will typically stick to their target as long as they can, until someone influences them to go away, or they find a much better source of energy.

Which leads us to Reds.

Reds are the worst of the worst in the shadow realm. They will pick a target, and they will feed on the target until there is no energy left. When this happens, the person dies. This energy is required to keep all beings alive, and without it, nothing can exist. In the normal world, it simply looks as if the person had a stroke.

Reds are more dangerous than the other types of shadows, because of their tenacity. They will do anything to get a person to produce more energy for them to feed. They can induce nightmares via the temporal lobe. They will physically harm you (A girl in Florida experienced a Red lift her out of bed, and scratch her entire body, before dropping her, just to feed on the energy produced from her fear induced state.). They will evoke feelings of anger, and implant thoughts that were not initially your own. (In my own opinion, I believe that most "Demon" visits are from Reds. Without prior knowledge, even a perceptive [what most call Psychic] would think that a red was a demon.)

If that's not bad enough, there is something worse than a Red. An old Red. Old reds have names. I know of their name as a group, but I cannot spell it, and there isn't exactly a google search for this information. These Old Reds are dangerous beyond all belief. An average aged Red can kill you. An Old Red can decide if it's going to thunderstorm today or not.

If you are perceptive, and you notice two or more Reds in a single location, it is imperative to get yourself, and your friends as far away from the location as possible. Bad things are about to happen.

I hope this gives insight for all of you into the Shadow Folk, and what to look out for.
Even as I type this, I have a feeling I'm going to regret ever posting this.

spooky2

That is very interesting. It sounds like the hag stories kinda.

PerfectlyStrange

It's not something that many people know. Probably for good reason; but if the information isn't being circulated, then everyone sits in the dark about the subject. I look at it from a scientific paranormal standpoint. The information that has been given to me about these beings was explained from one scientist's standpoint to another's.

I have personally had an experience with a red. They are physically stronger than any thing I've ever seen. Lifting up 200 pound objects with people on them, and pushing people with more force than a bodybuilder. It was the validity that I needed to believe the claims of what I shared with you. I'm not sure if there will be repercussions of me sharing this information. If unexplainable things start happening related to this thread, then I will delete it. So if that happens, then you'll know why this thread disappears, haha. I am very eager to hear more responses, and would be more than happy to share any and all information I have on this subject.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I've heard and read about shadow people several times, but that was nothing as precise and detailed as what you are telling us here. I didn't even know there are many types of those beings, although it somehow makes sense to.

How are we supposed to get rid of these creatures once they selected us as their victims?

Also, I understand the whole "corner of the eye" thing, as I remember discussing the phenomenon on the forum some years ago, but is there a way to enhance our ability to see shadow people?

spooky2

My wife told me about waking up one and seeing a black man standing in the corner of the room. She was pretty shook up.

spooky2

That is a great question, is there a way to enhance our ability to see them? I also would like to know.

PerfectlyStrange

I've heard and read about shadow people several times, but that was nothing as precise and detailed as what you are telling us here. I didn't even know there are many types of those beings, although it somehow makes sense to.

How are we supposed to get rid of these creatures once they selected us as their victims?

Also, I understand the whole "corner of the eye" thing, as I remember discussing the phenomenon on the forum some years ago, but is there a way to enhance our ability to see shadow people?

Well, there are a number of things you can try to get rid of them. My friend, who is the one who is my source of expert information, got rid of a Red for my ex. He is a special type of perceptive, in being that he can manipulate the energy produced by most living things. Basically, there are many people who can manipulate energy, and store it, much like the shadows do. Most people who can do this, don't even realize that they have this ability, because they are not perceptive. Perceptives will notice that these people's auras are black, because they are taking other energies in, instead of creating their own; most of the time, unknowingly. My friend, being able to manipulate energy, took the energy that the red was feeding off of us, and claimed it as his own, in a sense. This manipulation of energy can also be one of the reasons people remember past lives, according to him. But, that's not the topic we're discussing, currently. haha.

Another friend of mine had a blue attached to her. She decided to take an alternate path with dealing with it. Her friend was a practition of the Wiccan Religion. She had her friend perform a ritual to "rid malignant spirits" (I'm not using the quotations as a sign of sarcasm, I am literally quoting her) and within a day, there were no signs of a Blue any more. Being a firm believer in both Paranormal Happenings and Science, I have made my own hypothesis on how this made the Shadow go away. I believe that through willpower of the human Psyche, and a combined effort of positive temporal energy, that the Blue could not use the energy any longer to feed, and abandoned the effort all together. I think it's kind of like using homeopathic medicines instead of prescriptions, in a sense. Before, the only way to get rid of a shadow was to have someone like my friend manipulate the energy of it. But as the case I just wrote states, there seems to be more than one way of dealing with these things.

As terrible as it might sound, and I don't wish this upon anyone; but I am curious to know how the ritual performed for my friend might have affected a Red. It would be more of a battle, I'm sure, but I'm interested to know if it would end in the same results.

Anyone can enhance their perceptiveness to seeing shadows, and spirits. It's all a matter of knowing how to see energy. Just like anyone can see Auras of people, if they look hard enough. Shadows are especially easy to see on photos, and film, as anyone who has watched Ghost Hunters, or other shows of the like have seen. The produce similar effects as spirits. The room becomes heavy, and harder to breathe. There is a sense of a presence nearby. Goosebumps, and cold spots are very common, as well. Shadows seem to respond to interaction (mostly negatively, but there was a case of a girl from Pennsylvania who actually spoke with a shadow. It's a one in a million shot, though). I am not perceptive, but the best way to try to see shadows would probably be, to set your mind to it, and practice with a few methods (I'll list some below). Definitely take heed, though. There's a very dark mythos behind where shadows come from, and if there's a shred of truth to the stories, then they're not something to toy with.

Here are some methods to try and become more perceptive.

1. Give a shot at meditating. Even if this doesn't affect perceptiveness immediately, it will definitely keep your energy positive.
2. Be aware of your surroundings. If you're in a room with a lot of people, try to notice everyone, at least a little.
3. Pay attention to your gut instincts, and listen to your thoughts. Even on little decisions like walking on the right or left side of the street, and little thoughts that you'd usually disregard.
4. Try to see auras. This can be achieved by looking at a person who is standing in front of a light or dark background. You don't look directly at the person, but behind them. If you focus long, or hard enough; you'll start to notice wavy lines coming off of a person, and eventually start to see peoples energy colors. This is a good way to train yourself to see the energies that shadows produce (well, they don't exactly produce them, but you know.) You can also try this with a mirror, and yourself.
5. Don't give up. It's not a quick process, by any means. It can take months or years to start getting real results.

It's not extremely demanding. You can do most of these things (except for #1) while doing your normal, everyday activities. They all go hand in hand, however. With persistence, and willpower, anyone can become perceptive. A bit of warning, however... When a person becomes perceptive, it's kind of hard to... turn it off. You can notice the things that are harmful, but because you notice them, they notice back.

As always, I encourage as many questions as you can ask, and I'll answer to the full extent and honesty of my capabilities.

PerfectlyStrange

My wife told me about waking up one and seeing a black man standing in the corner of the room. She was pretty shook up.
This very well could have been a shadow. I wouldn't jump to conclusions, however. Many people mistake incorporeal things as shadows, when they could be a number of things. In any case, either your wife is somewhat more perceptive than most people, or the energy levels of the being was high enough to materialize into a visible shape. Either is very possible. Also being a Paranormal investigator rises the chances of something following you home. I can almost guarantee that you have run into several shadows in your investigations. Blacks tend to keep hidden, pretty well. They try to make themselves more anonymous than blues or reds. They are contempt with just feeding off the natural energies that we produce, whereas blues will make noises, open doors, and move objects to scare people, which produces more energy. Reds get physical, because it's the quickest way to get high levels of energies.

Also, it's easy for people to mistake normal paranormal events as malignant. Just because something opens a door, doesn't make it a shadow. Just thought I'd be sure to clear that up, haha.

If it was a shadow, and the events didn't happen after your wife saw the figure, it was probably a black. If it didn't move around a lot, then it wasn't a blue. And if it didn't make any noise, or purposely scare or hurt anyone, it wasn't a red.

And if you ever find yourself in the state of West Virginia, and are feeling courageous, Investigate Plum Orchard Lake. There's an Old Red there. It makes itself known. I went on vacation there once; never again.