An overview of The Montauk Project

TimeFlipper

I included this video clip as another persons way of explaining The Montauk Chair and its relationship with time-travel..The speaker uses several Movie clips as a way of describing the Chair and its functions :)

Silent_Starling

@Wind7 The mind who created the Beast was that of Duncan Camerons, the psychic involved in those time-experiments...Psychologically it could be said that the beast was created from within his own "ID" which is the term used for the area of our minds that contain all our nasty thoughts and self survival instincts, but is contained by our "super-ego" :)

An interesting recount of what Preston Nichols (and I believe Duncan) once said.

The Montauk Project, as it became known, was possibly stranger than any other ‘conspiracy’. Indeed it seems to act as a hub to many other off-shots. I’ve little doubt it was taken elsewhere.

I say strange, as it reality may be far more complex than even Peter Moon (who I am not a fan of) and proponents such as ‘Preston Nichols’ describe. Thus I will offer the following as potential avenue of thought for those few souls that stumble on the thread and may wish to have some discourse.

Firstly, most of the information in these books is fantasy to the extreme. The occult elements (which the main books in the series barely touch on) whether you believe them or not, were at the core of Montauk and earlier events that later turned into the MP. It is not those elements that were fantasy, rather the aliens and ufo angle. Which i concede might not go down well, seeing as most of us would take the opposite stance.

Additionally, with regards to this specific quotation: how did multiple ‘mind controlled’ people all get together out of nowhere and suddenly decide, that despite all the human torture, paedophilia and other travesties that had been going on for years (this is the true face of the so-called Montauk project - not nebulous accounts of aliens and planet hoping), all come together and decide “enough is enough”. They were happily onboard with it before (in a controlled state or not). Was it a form of delayed buyers remorse?

Peter moon, in his final book (in the mainline series) talks about a chap by the name of Amado Crowley. Though this aspect of the story garnered least attention. Aliester Crowley was present on an energy channel at Men an Tol on the morning of the Philadelphia experiment. You’ll also note that the minds at Montauk were waiting 40 years in order for the planet’s biorhythms to cycle back around to their peak. This is well know to certain occult circles and other smaller communities on the planet. For those that struggle to picture it, this is a well known energy channel that runs through the south of England and across the pond to Long Island, New York.

The minds at Montauk for many years speculated on the ‘magicians’ involvement. Having had decades to piece things together.

It’s also worth pointing out that true magic, has more in common with scientific principles. Rather, those scientific terms now give the rest of us terminology to grasp ‘magical’ processes. There was once a time when the two weren’t as separate as they are now (at least in the public domain). Rather than be at odds, they compliment each other (it’s just not fashionable to admit this). The only aspect that really doesn’t sit well at the science table, is the idea that human Will can generate or manipulate subtle or quantum energies. And Without the need for a human body to directly be a part of the process.

Anyhow, it is most likely that this was this aspect was responsible for the so-called monster. Though one they potentially brought on themselves.

The nodes of the energy matrix exist in all times at once. And in all states of perception at once. They are fundamental to the construct of the body and the mind. You can access virtually anything with them. Or go wherever.

Ultimately, They were trying to regain control over experiment.

A couple of other points - Jack Parsons certainly was an occultist at one stage. He and Crowley had a falling out (common with Crowley) Parsons was also friends with L Ron Hubbard (arguably more spurious company to keep). Crowley mocked both men on occasion believing Hubbard was somewhat of a lost madman.

Wilhelm Reich and Tesla were well known to Crowley.

It is also true that Crowley was business partners with a the Wilson brothers (this part of the book is true). Who were early manufacturers of lab equipment in the UK. They later went into electronics. I Becoming the ‘electrical lamp company’ in 1928. Eventually they would become Thorn Electrical Industries later creating Thorn EMI. The later was sold to the Cannon group. At some stage during all this, the Philadelphia script was sold and given to the Film Group (which was a privately funded company). The Philadelphia experiment movie then came to be. The film, allegedly, ‘woke up’ many of the characters who were part of the Montauk project. Originally it did not have the love story elements and was more about the experiment itself.

So you’ll see, the story comes full circle and is at the very least an odd one.

I only say this to invoke some thought around the lesser known elements, namely the Crowley connection, which despite being given barely a couple of pages in the books, is a constant throughout. It is also traceable in real world events (giving a poorly outlined snippet here). But quite direct and requires a level of deeper research and understanding.

I’d also suggest caution around information give by people like al beliek, Preston and Cameron. While all have now had their time and passed - these are people who really did scrape the barrel by the end of their life. Duncan was peddling ridiculous ‘radionics’ and psychotronic healing for hundred/thousands of dollars. A weird bunch that you wouldn’t want to trust as far as you could throw.

Thelema

A couple of other points - Jack Parsons certainly was an occultist at one stage. He and Crowley had a falling out (common with Crowley) Parsons was also friends with L Ron Hubbard (arguably more spurious company to keep). Crowley mocked both men on occasion believing Hubbard was somewhat of a lost madman.

I'm in the Ordo Templi Orientis, which is Crowley's organization. One of my favorite Crowley theories is that he's responsible for UFO/alien visitation. In 1918, Crowley began a series of magickal rituals called "The Amalantrah Workings." During these rituals, he communed with a being from outer space -- or possibly another dimension -- called Lam. Afterwards, Crowley drew a sketch of Lam that looks surprisingly similar to gray aliens. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...sed_channeled_entity_by_occultist_crowley.jpg (One notable difference is that it lacks huge eyes, although the shape of the cranium seems to suggest that it would have them. Otherwise, pretty close!)

In 1960, Betty and Barney Hill had their abduction scenario in which they solidified the gray alien archetype in popular culture. But Crowley was ahead of the curve, it seems! Some people believe that Crowley's ritual is what keyed these aliens into human civilization, or at the very least, invited them to come take a look.

Silent_Starling

I'm in the Ordo Templi Orientis, which is Crowley's organization. One of my favorite Crowley theories is that he's responsible for UFO/alien visitation. In 1918, Crowley began a series of magickal rituals called "The Amalantrah Workings." During these rituals, he communed with a being from outer space -- or possibly another dimension -- called Lam. Afterwards, Crowley drew a sketch of Lam that looks surprisingly similar to gray aliens. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...sed_channeled_entity_by_occultist_crowley.jpg (One notable difference is that it lacks huge eyes, although the shape of the cranium seems to suggest that it would have them. Otherwise, pretty close!)

In 1960, Betty and Barney Hill had their abduction scenario in which they solidified the gray alien archetype in popular culture. But Crowley was ahead of the curve, it seems! Some people believe that Crowley's ritual is what keyed these aliens into human civilization, or at the very least, invited them to come take a look.

It was interesting timing. I think Lam is one of the interesting items Crowley left. Allegedly, he deemed it a self portrait. With Lam representing the path. But this was never really explained. While I wouldn’t recommend anyone reading his academic texts, his art, poetry and stories come across more genuine and perhaps encoded with more truth.

However, i am also cautious to accept some of the rumours of Lam. I believe there was also a cult of Lam at one stage. Something Crowley would have no doubt rolled his eyes out.

Any yet, such was normal as he was constantly dogged by various individuals and organisations. Often attempting to steal or feed from old workings. Even ones designed to mislead. There was a particular ‘collective’ very interested in him by the end. And had many eyes on him.

As an alternate point of view: by his death, Crowley despised most of the groups he had been a part of, including both OTO and his own A.’.A.’. Working secretly by his own agenda and keeping a foot firmly in the door as a means to keep informed on what ‘others’ were doing. Crowley also had several occult groups that were not well documented, perhaps even being known to the greater public or his outer circle. The A.’.A.’. was far (far) from his intended legacy.

It’s a fact that Crowley had experience as a ‘double agent’ and was adept at playing people (indeed countries) against each other. It’s would also be rational to expect he took the same stance with his occultism and groups therein.

Montauk was designed by people with deep pockets and a matching knowledge of the occult. But perhaps not in a we might imagine. There are those that study the academia. And those who walk the path; doers. Doers attract a lot of attention from the first group. Member from which they comprise often aren’t able to ‘the work’ themselves for a multitude of reasons.

Then of course we have the black hats and the white.

Aliester took a kind of ‘Gandalf the Gray’ persona throughout his life. But most of his workings away from his diary (which appears to be a kind of occult ruse much like the book of the law), were well and truly aligned to the light.

The montauk connection is certainly an interesting one, and most likely would provide better speculation on both agenda and those behind it. However, as if by design, we are more keen to talk about ‘Pleiadians’, ‘greys’ and ‘reptilians’.

It’s my understanding that Crowley neither believed in ‘Aliens’ or notions of an ‘Atlantis’. The later of which appears to be a calculated endeavour to fuse together historical root races with the spurious notion of an ancient astronaut theory.

UFOs and Aliens have had the world distracted for the best part of a century now. A lot of researchers with great potential have been left chasing tails for most of their life’s. Despite all the ‘research’, ‘evidence’ and government defections by those who have gone on to make vast sums of money from the tales of such things…we are still left with the same disturbed layer of breadcrumbs. We are no further along. At some stage, it might be worth asking ourselves if there was ever actually any merit to it. Away from the Hollywood conditioning…was it ever truly there. How many third hand accounts can you listen to before the penny drops.

Such perspectives are important to keep in mind when it comes to topics such as the ‘Montauk project.’ What are we really interested in, why such a thing happened, and the reasons for it?

… Or how Al Bielek was a tour guide in the year 2500 AD (or whatever nonsense his algorithms concocted at the time) after jumping into a vortex?

Depressingly, I fear I know the answer!

Last edited: