Ancient astronauts

Harte

Re: Ancient Astronauts

Larry Orcutt, a very nice guy, runs that page. The section on the glider is informative, but not dismissive of fringe claims.

IOW, he's much less intolerant than me!

Harte

Whitelight

Re: Ancient astronauts

The pictures originally posted reminded me of something my boyfriend has been on about lately.

His friend at work started talking about this and now he's totally into it. Apparently (because I have not fully read it), the bible says that Jesus said 'I am not of this world'. With much speculation, my boyfriend and his friend have got this whole theory about how Jesus was actually an alien. And that he was sent here to guide us and give us a set of rules and show us how to live.

I am not sure how I feel about the subject, but I like to keep an open mind to everything as long as he and others do the same :) (And he does need to keep an open mind with me)

Num7

Administrator
Staff

We can't really know for sure. We'll need to ask him the next time he comes.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

WhiteLight said:
The pictures originally posted reminded me of something my boyfriend has been on about lately.

His friend at work started talking about this and now he's totally into it. Apparently (because I have not fully read it), the bible says that Jesus said 'I am not of this world'. With much speculation, my boyfriend and his friend have got this whole theory about how Jesus was actually an alien. And that he was sent here to guide us and give us a set of rules and show us how to live.

I am not sure how I feel about the subject, but I like to keep an open mind to everything as long as he and others do the same :) (And he does need to keep an open mind with me)
That's the exact same thing I've wondered about whenever I explore the subject. It would definitely explain the miracles he performed; "any sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from magic".

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Webnower said:
"any sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from magic".
Isn't this quote from Arthur C. Clarke ?

Whitelight

If Jesus was an alien, it would explain a lot.

We'll never know unless they reveal themselves and let us know :)