Andrew D. Basiago - Keynote speaker in Las Vegas OCT 20-22, 2017

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

5D CBD NanoEnhanced, Full Spectrum, Organic, 100% Natural & Made in USA, 150 mg/ 30ML Spray.

5D Events Las Vegas OCT 20-22, 2017 is proud to have a:
Featured Keynote speaker Andrew D. Basiago

One Man in the Name of Truth

Andrew D. Basiago is a prominent figure in the Truth Movement.

For more than 10 years, he has shared with the American people the true facts of our great nation's accomplishments in time travel and Mars visitation.

He has done so as one who served bravely in the two secret U.S. defense projects in which time travel on Earth and voyages to Mars were first undertaken.

As a result of his courageous advocacy as a crusading lawyer, Andy is credited with ending the time travel and Mars cover-ups by the US government on behalf of the American people.

This arduous work in the vineyards of the Truth Movement represented historic breakthroughs in America's understanding of our past and our prospects for the future.
Today, Andrew D. Basiago is running for President of the United States with a New Agenda for a New America.

He has vowed that if elected President, he will lead the American people into a bold, new era of Truth, Reform, and Innovation as great as they are great.
Join us in supporting Andy in his quest to establish a Presidency as honest, just, and ingenious as the American people.

Andrew D. Basiago: One Man In The Name of Truth

Tickets & info: http://5devents.com

TimeFlipper

So, Basiago is resorting to organic sprays to help fund his quest? :D

I read some stories about teleporting people to Mars, but his name never came up anywhere ::LOL::..

Personally i did not enjoy reading the posts and looking at video clips about him, which were posted on here a while back..:sleep:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I personally would not donate money for his presidential endeavor.

I posted this thread for anyone who would like to check it out when it comes to time travel and his part in the project called alternative three ( teleportation to Mars).

I live about 4 1/2 hours away from Las Vegas and I have no plans of attending the Las Vegas speaking engagement.

Professor Opmmur