Android is the glitchiest software ever... avoid like the plague

IroncladMarshmallow

Google's Android operating system is literally the worst piece of technology I have ever used. It's slow, it randomly crashes, the touchpad input randomly inserts letters you didn't even touch, and it's infuriating to use. Also, Google Chrome is similarly glitchy; it's nearly impossible to type anything on it if you're using a mobile device, and when the app crashes, it resets the whole device. Imagine rebooting your system every time a program crashes, which is multiple times per hour.

Even other apps like Firefox can't run reliably on Android. They randomly crash for no reason, but thankfully it doesn't reboot the whole device.

I really regret buying this horrible piece of "technology". It's like paying someone to troll you constantly. The Atari 2600 was far more reliable than this piece of crap. In fact, I have NEVER encountered a buggier computer system in my life.

Avoid Android and all Google products unless you want to risk your sanity.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Sounds likes you have a very unreliable and bad phone or tablet device. From what you describe, the issue doesn't seem to be Android.

Android itself is pretty stable from what I see. I'm using a Google Nexus 4 and it works great. Better than the iPhone I had before.

Did you try other android devices?

Goldilock

what phone or tablet do you use?, from what I can see it is more hardware related than the android itself

Goldilock

Could be the hardware, I don't know. This is the only Android device I've ever used, and I've never used an iPhone.

Usually I only look RAM in the spec sheet cos other thing like CPU doesn't really matter unless you do heavy task like math modeling on smartphone. 256 MB is severely lacking, maybe it is time to upgrade 1 GB of RAM is enough for most user and make sure it run latest KItKat android.

IroncladMarshmallow

Could be the hardware, I don't know. This is the only Android device I've ever used, and I've never used an iPhone.

Usually I only look RAM in the spec sheet cos other thing like CPU doesn't really matter unless you do heavy task like math modeling on smartphone. 256 MB is severely lacking, maybe it is time to upgrade 1 GB of RAM is enough for most user and make sure it run latest KItKat android.
That could have something to do with it. This has 360MB RAM. That still doesn't explain why the input panel is so glitchy or why apps crash so often.