Antigravity being spoken about officially

8thsinner

I just caught this.

One of those patent links being exactly what has been dismissed as conspiracy as the driving force behind the TR3B and TR3A triangular reverse engineered et tech, that being the contra rotating fields of red mercury. A quick scan didn't mention red mercury but it's a start.

Just the mention of ZPE is a huge win for this 5d timeline progression and evolution of humanity.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I just caught this.

One of those patent links being exactly what has been dismissed as conspiracy as the driving force behind the TR3B and TR3A triangular reverse engineered et tech, that being the contra rotating fields of red mercury. A quick scan didn't mention red mercury but it's a start.

Just the mention of ZPE is a huge win for this 5d timeline progression and evolution of humanity.

I read through the comments section of this video just looking for anyone that noticed this video is a Fake. In the video you can see for yourself that the words spoken do not match up with the guy's lips when spoken.

Don't pay too much attention to the message though. It appears to be a disinformation campaign designed to educate the gullible with bullshit.

Historically anyone that does develop antigravity technology usually winds up dead. And the technology disappears.

8thsinner

I read through the comments section of this video just looking for anyone that noticed this video is a Fake. In the video you can see for yourself that the words spoken do not match up with the guy's lips when spoken.

Don't pay too much attention to the message though. It appears to be a disinformation campaign designed to educate the gullible with bullshit.

Historically anyone that does develop antigravity technology usually winds up dead. And the technology disappears.
I didn't notice the lip sync but still glad it lead me to that patent listing.

Fake or not, i'm using it as proof that timelines are heading the right way.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I didn't notice the lip sync but still glad it lead me to that patent listing.

Fake or not, i'm using it as proof that timelines are heading the right way.

I read through those patents a while back. The way a superconductor is made is with normal wire with the insulator at the internal center of the wire. Which is unique in that I've never seen or heard of this before. It would change the voltage field configuration from internal cylindrical to a tubular structure. Since I have not experimented with this, I have no way of knowing if this is true. Let me just say that the bullshiters are getting more creative with their bullshit.

8thsinner

I read through those patents a while back. The way a superconductor is made is with normal wire with the insulator at the internal center of the wire. Which is unique in that I've never seen or heard of this before. It would change the voltage field configuration from internal cylindrical to a tubular structure. Since I have not experimented with this, I have no way of knowing if this is true. Let me just say that the bullshiters are getting more creative with their bullshit.
I have reason to believe theres something to it, but I would be a long way away from experimenting with it myself so. Maybe maybe not something to it.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I have reason to believe theres something to it, but I would be a long way away from experimenting with it myself so. Maybe maybe not something to it.

To me it raises a red flag. I never believe anything I can't personally verify myself. How would I put an insulator on the inside of a wire? Seems easy enough to say. But the knowledge on how to do it seems to be missing.

You can go to YouTube and actually see a dozen videos on guys that have successfully built a working M.E.G., but I'll bet no one has superconductors made with wires with insulators on the inside.

8thsinner

To me it raises a red flag. I never believe anything I can't personally verify myself. How would I put an insulator on the inside of a wire? Seems easy enough to say. But the knowledge on how to do it seems to be missing.

You can go to YouTube and actually see a dozen videos on guys that have successfully built a working M.E.G., but I'll bet no one has superconductors made with wires with insulators on the inside.
One of the factors of why my orgointes are more powerful than most is the insulator material, the limestone. Used differently of course but it creates a stronger and larger field.

You could easily stuff limstone powder into a copper pipe 5mm for testing purposes. Smaller than that though. You'd be hard pushed to do at home. Or try different types of insulators obv. Not sure what tho.