Antigravity Experiments?

TimeFlipper

I did some testing with the Mehess effect using my strongest electromagnet I got from Amazon. It’s a 50 kg lifting electromagnet, made for 12 volts. I inputted 120 volts from a diode rectifier and cardiac transformer, but the problem is it seemed to INCREASE in gravitational pull, since the gram scale measured an increase of weight. Also, when I have materials underneath the electromagnet from the scale, creating a distance, it’s effect is less measurable. I’m likely going to have to create a lever or obtain a mechanical scale

Iam assuming the Cardiac Transformer has something to do with a Defibrillator...If you are in the USA, does your household electricity supply run from either 120 volts or 240 volts?...Even if its 240 volts all you would have to use is a step down transformer to 120 volts, Ebay has hundreds of them..

Last edited:

Lumbergooz

LGZ experimented with Bedini scalar wave generator using the 2 magnets forced against each other. With a twist of deign, pumping specific frequencies into the coil,,, outcome some weird but unmistakable results. One concludes that scalar wave generators, Tesla coil, high static, waxing moon entering Aries or Taurus,,, are all parts of a certain puzzle ..He who puts them in the right order gets the reward. More on this topic cannot be thrown here, it may attract unpleasant reaction.

Last edited:
Iam assuming the Cardiac Transformer has something to do with a Defibrillator...If you are in the USA, does your household electricity supply run from either 120 volts or 240 volts?...Even if its 240 volts all you would have to use is a step down transformer to 120 volts, Ebay has hundreds of them..
I use a transformer with a built in fuse. I connect it to a diode rectifier