Antigravity Experiments?

walt willis

Of course a bird, plane or rocket do not use antigravity. So far, antigravity is practically a concept. In what I previously wrote, I used it as a term, starting from its written form, that is why I came to say “against gravity”. I do not even know if it would be correct or accurate to call it “antigravity”. In my examples I simply referred to it as a force pushing against (opposite) another force. The same could be said about a vehicle in motion that is stopped, for example a car on the road, moving with 50 km/h in the direction of the kinetic vector, has to have an equal force applied in the opposite direction in order to stop it. In this case, this opposite force could be the friction within the brake system and the tire – road friction, it could be the uphill angle of the road (which is in fact gravitational component) or it could be a collision with another vehicle with the same value of the kinetic vector, only in the opposite direction. Basically, when someone says “antigravity”, the meaning is a force that acts in the opposite direction of the gravitational pull.
The gravitational pull is present only in regards to something that has a mass, so it can exist as a concept only if another object exists that has mass, therefore a gravitational pull.
If we refer to a force that gives a vehicle motion, as antigravity force, then that force should cease to exist when the presumable vehicle gets far away from the object (earth, for example), as there is no more gravity to act against, only the vehicle gravity itself.
If we refer to antigravity as the symmetrical counterpart of gravity, then it exists all over the universe. The resulting action of gravity is making objects get close and closer to each other (attract) – the opposite of this, is having those objects getting further and further away from each other (repel), which seems to be happening permanently in the expansion that we were able to observe and prove.
I think you may enjoy the book called; "Worlds in Collision"? Today's fiction may become factual information at some point in time?
I do agree with much of your assertions about a unified field theory. I also wonder if all mater started out as energy?
If some alien non humans may also be working with future humans that are from out future to redirect our timeline, then that might explain what Phil Corso wrote about in his 1997 book called "The Day After Roswell"? Here is a photo of my science teacher that shared with me secrets he got from his brother-in-law Corso back in 1965.

Attachments

• 9E8B1891-11FD-4B66-A3A4-7AE597EEDCF2.JPG
    9E8B1891-11FD-4B66-A3A4-7AE597EEDCF2.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 2

walt willis

Superconductors aren't known for containing non-magnetic materials.

Harte
I did ask that question of how can we force mercury to spin using electromagnetic energy of Phil Corso's brother-in-law.
He said he did not know. I learned that mercury changes under extreme high pressure and extreme low temperatures.
This may be how it works?

NaturalPhilosopher

I did ask that question of how can we force mercury to spin using electromagnetic energy of Phil Corso's brother-in-law.
He said he did not know. I learned that mercury changes under extreme high pressure and extreme low temperatures.
it doesn't change under pressure and low temps

spartak m.polikaov found that mercury when spun into a vortex has an extremely weak weight anomaly(meaning gravity).
the big secret is you have to precondition the mercury beforehand.

several devices used spinning mercury:
1)nazi bell
2)vimanas
3)tesla turbine(originally designed to pump mercury for tesla's secret flying craft according to tesla himself)
4)otis carr x1 flying mercury gyroscope ship(tesla's bellboy at the new yorker hotel)
5)marconi's rumored mercury vortex antigravity drive
6)edgar fouche's reveal of the TR3-B high pressure ionized mercury gas(plasma) toroid ring.

NaturalPhilosopher

what people don't know is any spinning metal produces an electromagnetic field if electrically insulated.
electrons fling out to the outer edge.
makes the center positive, and outer edge neg.
The trapped electrons on the outer edge are also rotating along with the mercury. That produces a magnetic field(like a wire)

The trick is how does that do anything to produce gravity?
can make the same field using a pancake coil.
coils make electric and magnetic fields.

why did tesla always use pancake coils?

hehe

Last edited:

start at edge

here's a thought.

people extract real energy from the tides(tide turbines)
tide is caused by gravity from the moon.
does the moon lose gravity?

View attachment 9335
Yes, energy can be extracted from tides (and from waves), it has been done already and it is done also in our days (even if only in few places).
The moon or any other celestial object loses gravity only if it loses mass. The energy that would be possible to extract from tides is not a transfer of energy from the moon to the earth, it is thanks to the inertia of the moon orbiting around the earth since many millions of years (and hopefully many millions to come). There is an effect that humans were able to detect, that is the distancing of the moon from the earth, but it is insignificant for life on earth as we know it. There will be probably no dangerous effects even when the moon will finally leave us due to the continuously increasing orbit radius, but it is a very long time we have to wait for that (hopefully, humans will be still here when that happens).
Anyway, I think I got the point you’re trying to make … in this regards, here is another very interesting phenomenon:
When you tension a spiral spring, some energy is transferred to it and this energy is kept by the spring as long as it is blocked in that tension state. The moment you unblock it, the tension is released (for example transferring it to a rotating motion of a part connected to the central axis).
Now, here is an interesting question (and situation): Supposing you throw the tension blocked spring into the salty water of the ocean, it will rust to the point when it practically disappears – WHAT HAPPENS to the accumulated and preserved energy ?!?! … WHERE does it go ?!?!

start at edge

it doesn't change under pressure and low temps

spartak m.polikaov found that mercury when spun into a vortex has an extremely weak weight anomaly(meaning gravity).
the big secret is you have to precondition the mercury beforehand.

several devices used spinning mercury:
1)nazi bell
2)vimanas
3)tesla turbine(originally designed to pump mercury for tesla's secret flying craft according to tesla himself)
4)otis carr x1 flying mercury gyroscope ship(tesla's bellboy at the new yorker hotel)
5)marconi's rumored mercury vortex antigravity drive
6)edgar fouche's reveal of the TR3-B high pressure ionized mercury gas(plasma) toroid ring.
What do you mean by “precondition” ?

start at edge

what people don't know is any spinning metal produces an electromagnetic field if electrically insulated.
electrons fling out to the outer edge.
makes the center positive, and outer edge neg.
The trapped electrons on the outer edge are also rotating along with the mercury. That produces a magnetic field(like a wire)

The trick is how does that do anything to produce gravity?
can make the same field using a pancake coil.
coils make electric and magnetic fields.

why did tesla always use pancake coils?

View attachment 9337
hehe
I am sure Tesla was very inspired all the time, maybe by some of the background gut-feelings he had and maybe more subconscious in nature. Pancake shaped coils are very interesting, bringing much more advantages than other shapes coils. I have such a shape in one of my designs, but it is not a coil, it does not involve electricity and it is not the only important component. In the right combination, the right parts (components), can give insane results, really crazy sh.. can happen.

NaturalPhilosopher

Yes, energy can be extracted from tides (and from waves), it has been done already and it is done also in our days (even if only in few places).
The moon or any other celestial object loses gravity only if it loses mass. The energy that would be possible to extract from tides is not a transfer of energy from the moon to the earth, it is thanks to the inertia of the moon orbiting around the earth since many millions of years (and hopefully many millions to come). There is an effect that humans were able to detect, that is the distancing of the moon from the earth, but it is insignificant for life on earth as we know it. There will be probably no dangerous effects even when the moon will finally leave us due to the continuously increasing orbit radius, but it is a very long time we have to wait for that (hopefully, humans will be still here when that happens).
Anyway, I think I got the point you’re trying to make … in this regards, here is another very interesting phenomenon:
When you tension a spiral spring, some energy is transferred to it and this energy is kept by the spring as long as it is blocked in that tension state. The moment you unblock it, the tension is released (for example transferring it to a rotating motion of a part connected to the central axis).
Now, here is an interesting question (and situation): Supposing you throw the tension blocked spring into the salty water of the ocean, it will rust to the point when it practically disappears – WHAT HAPPENS to the accumulated and preserved energy ?!?! … WHERE does it go ?!?!
as steel rusts it loses physical strength. It's crumbly. As that happens the rusting metal tensioned spring will unwind as rust eats through it at one part of the spring. Then bam, it unwinds. Nothing rusts evenly. Even if were to rust evenly the new structure of the metal will fling off little particles of rust into the water with force. Remember, the metal atoms themselves are under tension. Not just the whole structure.

umm..the tides aren't caused by the inertia of the moon. They're caused by the gravitational attraction. Tides would happen if the moon flew by earth in a straight line, would pull the oceans along with it producing tides once.

what energy did the moon lose?

Last edited:

start at edge

Hg is an electricity conductor, so when forced into a circular (toroidal) shape it behaves exactly like a coiling. It can generate magnetic field if an electrical charge runs through it, it can receive an induced magnetic field, generating electricity in its circuit (short-circuit, in fact).
Yes, anything changes under extreme pressure or temperature (low or high), but it has to be a ridiculously high pressure, probably only the surface of a neutron star could make Hg shrink its volume. As for temperature, the range is narrower, in some certain laboratory created conditions it can be brought to vapors (high temperature) … I do not know if it can be brought to its freezing point and turned from liquid to solid – probably yes.