Antigravity Experiments?

walt willis

Ask Bob Lazar and Phil Corso Jr. Aliens use two types of power to drive their craft, both are needed to travel around in space/time.

Attachments

• D124.jpg
    D124.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 10

NIXIE

The gravity field generator from the future of the other dimension/timeline I was in used square channels, not tubes around the edge of the craft that pumped magnetic micro-crystal fluid. The direction of the magnetic fluid(and repositioning or "flight" of the craft) was control by two magnetic gyroscopes that worked like pumps, one vertical and one in horizontal position- I think those pumps could shift/tilt to some point/angle but no further... There was some kind of starting pump that revved up super fast and introduced magnetic fluid into the main channels and that got the control gyroscopes spinning. The magnetic fluid needed to be in square channels so the direction of the flow would remain uniform/matching the tilt of the 2 gyroscopes. I think each gyroscope had its own set of ribbon cable square channels(not tubing) around the edge of the craft. This is pretty much all I can remember from what my best rogue time traveler friend explained to me about the "Gravity Field Generator" technology from the future--- He did say that we don't yet have the tech to achieve creating the tiny magnetic micro-crystals to make the mag-fluid though... I am not sure what year that all came about but I might guess it was around the 2040s in that dimension/timeline...

Experiment with these ideas and you might be the first everyday person to achieve building the "Gravity Field Generator" in this timeline.

Last edited:

walt willis

Too much BS here... It's not micro-crystals, it is a Mono-Crystal,or better known as a Mono-Pole Crystal! Shit I was told this back in 1965 and people still get it all wrong! Now that the person in the photo is dead I can share alien secrets he told me to never share. There is only one living person that will recognize this man and I'll not share his name because he is still alive. I am surprised at how the information got so twisted over the years. I need to depart this forum or I'll go nuts reading false info. 9231

Harte

Too much BS here... It's not micro-crystals, it is a Mono-Crystal,or better known as a Mono-Pole Crystal! Shit I was told this back in 1965 and people still get it all wrong! Now that the person in the photo is dead I can share alien secrets he told me to never share. There is only one living person that will recognize this man and I'll not share his name because he is still alive. I am surprised at how the information got so twisted over the years. I need to depart this forum or I'll go nuts reading false info.
Yeah, like anything having to do with Bob Lazar or Phil Corso.

Harte

walt willis

Bob Lazar is the anti-gravity king. And it's many thanks to Phil that I believe time machines are real.
Thank you Einstein. I'll let you in on how I was given alien secret technology back in 1965. Mr. Cole was my electronics teacher that liked me because my SAT scores were in the top ten percent nation wide, and I asked good question in class and helped him clean up after class to ask more question. I also let him know my Jewish mother fled Poland and that he should become a Christian like us.
After class one day he shared everything his brother-in-law, Phil Corso told him about the work at the Los Alamo lab and alien recovered technology there including time travel. I shared this information with Bob Lazar as a way to make him feel better after what Stanton Friedman said about him. I also gave a nasty exchange with Stanton too. I do understand how hard it is to share such strange stories and receive endless grief, but I feel it needs to be told before we die to help stop evil people from obtaining absolute power. I wish I had told Mr. Cole about seeing three grays when I was around eight years old. I did get to tell his son Jimmy before he died. Phil Corso Jr. is still alive and starting to share more information. If we don't share what we know with our children before we die, they may become slaves to some rather nasty folks?
Hope you understand why I get so pissed off with some members now?
Walt9233