Any idea's on changing Frequency of House current?

shiver

Hello folks.

I'm working on a device similar to a DELTA-T antenna configuration.
I have built large electromagnets & am powering it with units giving full house current.

I need the HZ value to be raised from 60 HZ up to 300-600 HZ+ area but can't find anything that will do this.

Anyone know of a piece of equipment already made that can change the frequency VARIABLY of house current?

I'm also stuck at trying to create multiple rotating fields.
Alternating current is supposedly doing this, but it's hard to measure since it's so fast.
And again, I need to CONTROL the frequency of the alternating current.

any timps would be appreciated
thanks
Shiver

Unintentional

It just depends on how much amperage you need. Signal generators are great for low amperage (i.e. turning off and on transistors and solid state devices). If you need higher amperages you can use an AC generator with a varible speed motor. If you really got bucks you can use a solid state invertor (they take AC input, rectify it and invert it again to any frequency you want). Just do an internet search for any of this divices:

signal generator

generator

invertor

shiver

THANKS UNINTENTIONAL!

EXCELLENT, thank you. exactly what I needed!

Already found some, now have to find one's at the right MHZ range and need to find out if I need 2 of them...or if 1 will allow quad phasing on 2 separate outputs.

No photo's don't show outputs and little specs, so it will take a while emailling everyone.

....unless ofcourse someone knows of a model that has 2 separate out's that can be phased.
??

many thanks again!
S