Anybody seen these machines?

Contactee33

Witnessed in a matrix reality/alternate dimension during a contact experience, I have created this depiction. They were not wavering hallucinations but stiff motionless machine-like structures which stretched from the sky to the ground. Wiry, shiny. I did not approach one up close, they were distant from the highway which became a loop around Exit 333. Looking for answers.

sketchpad.pro_E410557ADA191B15308.png

OakFieldAlienz444

Bolts of lightening can look kinda like that at times although I am not discounting this experience.
As to what they were I have no idea. What makes you think they were necessarily machines?

Contactee33

Bolts of lightening can look kinda like that at times although I am not discounting this experience.
As to what they were I have no idea. What makes you think they were necessarily machines?
this depiction is the best i could do. they were more bluish and you could see them in the distance, like great big podded wires shining bluish white, curvy, stretching up into the clouds as i drove in circles in an alternate dimension. they certainly appeared mechanical but could have been a living thing. they were quite still, stiff, tall, motionless, beautiful, strange, familiar. i believe i was sent to this alternate dimension because i had begun publicly promoting the idea of self-reproducing autonomous machines that could essentially govern the world. sounds crazy but once i started telling everyone about this possibility, odd things started happening for the first time in my life. they crescendoed to being sent to this alternate dimension while I was driving. I was there for about an hour, but I was too afraid to get out of my car. i kept driving. on the road cars would pass me with no one inside of them and disappear ahead of me. a grand power brought me to this, i believe it was a place made specifically for me, as though it is easy for this power to make places. i was sober. yeah, that's the story. the things there really looked like what i've drawn though.

Paranormal Conviction

Hello Contactee

can you please tell us...how could you tell you were in an alternate dimension? Why was this place made specifically for you? What is the message aimed at you?

lamdo263

Witnessed in a matrix reality/alternate dimension during a contact experience, I have created this depiction. They were not wavering hallucinations but stiff motionless machine-like structures which stretched from the sky to the ground. Wiry, shiny. I did not approach one up close, they were distant from the highway which became a loop around Exit 333. Looking for answers.

View attachment 12973
Could be an alien contrivance. Or possably second, is segmented reality bits due to a said planet X coming closer now to Earth.

WarpBoundBeard

NVM, dmt story not relevant, Tell me more, was it by Chance, did you do anything might have pulled this event to you or you toward it. but thanks for the share!

Last edited: