Anyone from Spain here ???

start at edge

Somewhere to the end of the video, there is someone mentioning that at the stadium there was a drone visible (although I think it was one of the spotlights from the stadium lighting system).
Anyway, what I find really odd is that none of those posting all sort of requests has mentioned anything about some clip sequences filmed from a drone above the city and above the beach.
There is no explanation where he got the drone from, how did he have the police station key ?? ... etc.
I also could not understand how he was communicating with those people who requested him to go to various places. Also about the items he was requested to leave in specific places – did he leave them in 2027 and people found them in 2021 ???
There are many things that I could not understand, maybe because the video did not make any reference to some important things.
If there is anyone from Spain here, maybe he (she) can provide more information about all this and explain in more detail what this is about, whether a tiktok user or not.