Anyone going to "Contact in the Desert"

Chaoskitty

Coming up soon, end of May. Can't wait! We have a workshop with Eric von Daniken and Georgio Tsoukalos and a luncheon with George Noory.
It's being held in Joshua Tree national park, couldn't think of a better place to have that convention, it is such an incredible place.
Hope some others here are planning to attend!
~ smile and stay interesting and fun~ C

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Did they tell you that the luncheon consists of pea soup and a cup of coffee? :D

Shame i cant make it, but seriously it sounds fun :)

Chaoskitty

"Pea soup and a cup of coffee".......fancy, really I don't care as long as the caffeine keeps flowing! Really excited to go though, been watching Ancient Aliens four years, find it so interesting, really wanta meet the wild man Tsoukalos, his excitement and passion is soooo much fun, and Von Daniken, I remember reading chariots of the gods when I was a kid and thinking...wtf!? And now that I'm an adult kid, I'm still staying that! Can't wait, hope some others out there are going.

TnWatchdog

Sounds like a great time...please fill us in on what it was like. I too can't get enough of Ancient Aliens...it would be a great opportunity for an alien to attend, coming out of a desert dust storm.

Carl Miller

I wish i could be there. Jason Martell, Erich, Giorgio and limited co, they are close buddies who share my pop corn bowl on History Channel. The gov. will soon give us a rise in salary. Then i will go.
Next July nothing more nothing less than Art Bell on Dark Matter Radio.

Last edited:

HDRKID

I wish I could go. Frankly, my dad was a fan of Erich von Daniken in the early years. However, he had doubts later on. Oh yes, it is hard to believe Erich von Daniken is still with us. Wonder what other interesting evidence he has dug up.

He gets his idea from this bible verse.

2Kings 2
9 When they had crossed over, Elijah said to Elisha, "Ask what I shall do for you before I am taken from you." And Elisha said, "Please, let a double portion of your spirit be upon me."10 He said, "You have asked a hard thing. Nevertheless, if you see me when I am taken from you, it shall be so for you; but if not, it shall not be so." 11 As they were going along and talking, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire and horses of fire which separated the two of them. And Elijah went up by a whirlwind to heaven. 12 Elisha saw it and cried out, "My father, my father, the chariots of Israel and its horsemen!" And he saw Elijah no more. Then he took hold of his own clothes and tore them in two pieces.…

51vwFU8DAuL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Chaoskitty

Yeah, let ya guys know what it was like, I've never been to anything like this, well went to Walker Stalker in San Francisco in January, pretty cool if your into zombies....which I am.
Aliens, can't say that I believe....can't say that I don't. I do think it will be a good time