Anyone having a bump in paranormal activity?

WhiteRaven

Or is it just me? I mean anything: sightings, weird feelings, things that go bump in the night, anything? Anything at all?

Whitelight

I know you posted this a bit ago, but I am. Every once in awhile I get drawn back. I try to shut it out to live a happy and event free life but then something pulls me back. Then I start experiencing things again, and I'm back on here and searching for others going through the same.

And here I am, back again.

BlastTyrant

It never really stops for me, i may get a night or 2 but it always comes back.

twilightsky

its a long road down brothers and sisters,a long road down
I know we want to jump in and talk about it,
but we cant say to much,
I,m glad to meet all of you,
and yea,things are bad,i,m getting vibrations from all sides,
and none of them are good,,

MrMom

I'm in the same boat.. I have learned to "shut it down". However when I do I get more anxiety now?

All I can say is be safe at what you do to mend your answers.

Martelis

It is continuous for me since I was a child. But, in a rare moment of dropping my guard, a very large and unseen hand was on the back of my head. Squeezing firmly. I pushed it away and put my guard back up. I can't shake sense that something very big is on the horizon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Belladonna

I have always been able to control all of mine...I am a natural born...but this year has just been so intense.

Lord-Reika

its in my blood my ancestor the conn of a hundred battles was the last one to step on the lai fail and it scream out the lai fail or stone of destiny only crys out when a true king of ireland steps on the stone