Debate Apocalyptic Likely/Unlikely

Martian

The most likely apocalyptic scenario is dissolution of the social contract precipitated by economic collapse caused by global war and the subsequent failure of the just-in-time consumer good delivery system, whereupon the hordes realize they know not how to plant or raise crops.

TimeFlipper

The most likely apocalyptic scenario is dissolution of the social contract precipitated by economic collapse caused by global war and the subsequent failure of the just-in-time consumer good delivery system, whereupon the hordes realize they know not how to plant or raise crops.
:ROFLMAO:

Dr.Acula

Hoping for something supernatural such like zombies, demons, or dragons something that everyone doubted would happen.

You wouldn't if they suddenly turned up.

'..and the dead shall walk the earth' I too am interested as to what this prediction from the Revelation actually will mean.
I think its referring to when god will establish heaven on earth. The dead who went to heaven will walk the new heavenly earth. Maybe.

Dr.Acula

However the world ends im sure it will be brought on by us. Nukes, war, manmade disease, justin beiber..... The list goes on and on!

Gatekeeper

I know it will be brought in by us, but if there I am facing my last days on earth I would want the entertainment value of the cause to be something in which people least except to be such as supernatural. This may sound sick but I would want to be done in by something else other than human stupidity.