Arafat Dead, beginning of the end.

sosuemetoo

Originally posted by Cassandra@Nov 9 2004, 09:53 AM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...t_arafat_dc_126

This is a sign, and on November 9th. Titor was right

Cassandra,
First I wanted to welcome you to the forum! Be sure to introduce yourself in this thread:
http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...php?showforum=7

Post your location on our Members Map:
http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...p?act=membermap

Join us in Live Chat!

Okay, I wondered why YOU feel that Arafat dying is a sign?

For me the passing of Arafat will cause even more unrest in that area as the nation decides who will be their leader.

The passing right after the US elections does tend to make me think about Titor saying we would see unrest soon after the elections.

I don't believe Titor mentioned November 9th anywhere, perhaps you've seen something I have not.

"Mom"

Unintentional

I heard Arafat was dead, but then he got better.

I then heard he was dead again, but he got better again.

If this is true, he's got one one more than Jesus!

I wonder what the heck the French are doing in there? NOW they are saying he has been in a coma since last Wednesday. Now that Palestinion leaders are knocking on the door, he has suddenly had a brain hemorage (last night). If he really does die, left unchecked, his wife might go the "Weekend and Bernies" routine with him so she can stay on the gravy train.

StarLord

It must be the Magic Burnoose that he used to wear. It's either that or France is going for the All Time News Paper Sales record for one day. If all the wine in france is mysteriously turned to Evyes St. Laurent, we'll know something for sure is up.

ZeoEmeraude

Well, one thing is for sure, Arafat is as rich as a fat kat. I found it extremely funny that he told one of his wives that she couldn't get any of his moolah in the will. I heard that he was worth something like 300 million or so. It irritates me that all this money was given to him as part of restructuing these Mideast countries, only to put it all in his pockets. Hey, if i'm wrong here please let me know, but I feel that if he does in fact die, then it just makes the growing tensions in the Mideast much more troubling.

Unintentional

The loosers are the Palestinian people. Arafat probley has at least a billion (maybe as much as 3 billion) in US dollars of THEIR money in his private Swiss bank account. It is doubtfull anyone living besides him know the numbers. :( :( :( :( :(

ZeoEmeraude

I agree with you totally Uninten. The PLO was supposed to use that cash to finance efforts to establish peace between the Palistenians and Israelis. It is truly unfortunate that pockets have been lined with this money. However, we have to at some point accept the realization that this issue won't be resolved in the near future. I mean these guys have been fighting for so damn long, that I think they have forgotten what it was they were fighting about. I am almost positive that the conflicts originally began over "holy land", but over time tensions escalate into trivial matters that belie the real message of thier causes. It is a shame that people have to live in countries that care only for financial gain......I often ask myself whether the price of life is worth peace, love, monetary security and stability. Are we as a species so materialistic that we can't see past the dollar or the unintended evil that follows it? Maybe J.T wasn't too far off on his recolection of us in this time period.

ZeoEmeraude

My only response to that link would be that there were reports of double voting in many states during election day. People who filled out absentee ballots may have also voted again. Who can say though, Dubya won and cringing over the Kerry defeat won't make the sun shine down on us any brighter.

Unintentional

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial...at_the_monster/
In a better world, the PLO chief would have met his end on a gallows, hanged for mass murder much as the Nazi chiefs were hanged at Nuremberg. In a better world, the French president would not have paid a visit to the bedside of such a monster. In a better world, George Bush would not have said, on hearing the first reports that Arafat had died, \"God bless his soul.\"
God bless his soul? What a grotesque idea! Bless the soul of the man who brought modern terrorism to the world? Who sent his agents to slaughter athletes at the Olympics, blow airliners out of the sky, bomb schools and pizzerias, machine-gun passengers in airline terminals? Who lied, cheated, and stole without compunction? Who inculcated the vilest culture of Jew-hatred since the Third Reich? Human beings might stoop to bless a creature so evil -- as indeed Arafat was blessed, with money, deference, even a Nobel Prize -- but God, I am quite sure, will damn him for eternity.