Are Mars Landing Missions Just Shells for Black Ops Budgeting?

Common Sense Conspiracy

Conspiracy Blog
A lot of buzz is going around after the most recent successful landing of a remote control car on Mars. The video below claims to have debunked this and makes an argument that all of these alleged Mars landings are actually just ways to bankroll billions for other projects, mainly those that can’t be public knowledge.

That’s pretty depressing if it’s true. We at the CSC enjoy technology at work supposedly exploring the solar system and beyond. Having said that, you have to admit that what is being suggested here is at the very least possible. What do you think? Let us know in the comments below.

The post Are Mars Landing Missions Just Shells for Black Ops Budgeting? appeared first on Common Sense Conspiracy.

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

paulyoung2

lol how is the moon missions going "more than half a century" after buzz was drinking his way into the press conferences as if he was a war prisoner

steven chiverton

yes i agree they faked it and even though rumours has it theyve been on mars all along they would of got there using alien technology

Wind7

Staff
I took it as a type of living energy (being) like Cameron's ID.

Ever seen Forbidden Planet?

The Montauk Monster reminds me of the energy being created from the id in FP.

TimeFlipper

I took it as a type of living energy (being) like Cameron's ID.

Ever seen Forbidden Planet?

The Montauk Monster reminds me of the energy being created from the id in FP.
OMG Windy, i was thinking exactly the same as you regading the similarity to the Forbidden Planet, although in that movie the monster was mostly invisible, until it got wacked from the laser beam defensive shield around the crew members, and we saw a sort of outline around the monster...The monster from the ID came via the mind of Morbius created from his anger at the crew being on "his" planet, oh and also because Leslie Neilson was trying to shag his daughter!! LOL...Great Great movie for its time though Windy..

Last edited: