Are Time Travelers for Real?

JasperMoon

Hello everyone:

I've been looking around on the time travel forums to see what's been going on, who's out there--the general scoop.

My question: Is all this for real? Are there actual time travelers out there who are coming here to visit and talk with us about our future?

If there is, is there any way they could tell us a little bit about our own personal futures if they can?

I have a great curiosity about all of this.

If there is a time traveler out there who is REAL and not just hoaxing us, I would really like to know about him or her! I will even let you email me at my private address so I can ask some serious questions that are on my mind. For starters, I would like to know if I will eventually be not just a published writer in my own general area, I would like to know if I am going to be a VERY FAMOUS one someday!

Thanks for letting me visit and post.

Jovial_Kitten

Generally,most of the time travellers are hoaxes.
Even if they are real..chances are very low that they would know personal information about your success in the future unless you become REALLY successful.
From my personal experience,it's best not to trust them too much or you might end up severely disappointed.

Glad to have you here though! I hope you can join us in the chatroom sometime :)
Also,you can introduce yourself to the whole forum here
http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...150&#entry16672
if you would like to :)

StarLord

I wouldn't want to know If I was going to be very famous someday, before you know it you are forced to buy new clothes, drive an expensive car, have the best entertainment system possible, eat the best foods, hang around other really famous people and have your picture taken where ever you go, you can't go to any place and enjoy peace and quite as you dine, you get mobbed at the market when you shop and forget why you went there in the first place so you never remember to buy that smoked gouda and those tiny little german pickles.

Then life really gets dangerous because political figures will want to be seen with you so it looks like you are endorsing them, thats when crazy people that have fixations on young starlets come out of the wood work and start taking pot shots at you and you have to constantly be worrying about wether or not you have underwear with no holes in them in case you have to be taken to the emergency room. No Thank You.

Thats way too much stress.

I'll stay being the humble Emperor Of The Universe.

As there are so many copycats out there, no one would possibly know it's me anyway, and thats a very good thing what with all those Alpha Centaurean Hitmen running around erasing all those charlatans caught holding half pints of Thunderbird and NightTrain fortified wine at 3:00 in the morning guarding deserted street corners.

Shalom

JasperMoon

Originally posted by StarLord@Dec 2 2004, 11:58 AM
I wouldn't want to know If I was going to be very famous someday, before you know it you are forced to buy new clothes, drive an expensive car, have the best entertainment system possible, eat the best foods, hang around other really famous people and have your picture taken where ever you go, you can't go to any place and enjoy peace and quite as you dine, you get mobbed at the market when you shop and forget why you went there in the first place so you never remember to buy that smoked gouda and those tiny little german pickles.

Then life really gets dangerous because political figures will want to be seen with you so it looks like you are endorsing them, thats when crazy people that have fixations on young starlets come out of the wood work and start taking pot shots at you and you have to constantly be worrying about wether or not you have underwear with no holes in them in case you have to be taken to the emergency room. No Thank You.

Thats way too much stress.

I'll stay being the humble Emperor Of The Universe.

As there are so many copycats out there, no one would possibly know it's me anyway, and thats a very good thing what with all those Alpha Centaurean Hitmen running around erasing all those charlatans caught holding half pints of Thunderbird and NightTrain fortified wine at 3:00 in the morning guarding deserted street corners.

Shalom

I guess that's where you and I differ. I think I would. I've already had enough stress in my life to fill five lifetimes. I think I would like to know where I'm headed. IF someone other than a psychic can give me a heads up, hey, why not?

Maybe they can tell me, too, Is the Indiana Jones IV Movie a big hit? Rocky VI?

Thanks for letting me razz you back!