Are you scared of Obama?

Been-There-Done-That

I post because I know that he is not who you all perceive him to be. I do this not only here but on my site as well as 56 other sites. You see I care a lot about this planet and this country therefore I must. It is almost like wanting to perfect a riff on my guitar same as you. I am a firm believer in righting wrong and this president is a fraud and is tearing the very foundations of the Constitution up. When you can recite the circle of fifths frontwards and backwards and you see a snag then you can fix the notation. This is the same as knowing that this president just doesn't fit into the melody of our world. I am just concerned and I see and read the daily rhetoric and I know in my heart that he is not who you all see that he is. When you know stuff and you have seen blatant proof it is time to act. I am just acting on proven beliefs and practices. I am sorry if I disturb you. Sometimes you know things and have seen them happen only to wish you could of prevented them. Peace to you and all.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I post because I know that he is not who you all perceive him to be.

You presume to know what we think?

I do this not only here but on my site as well as 56 other sites. You see I care a lot about this planet and this country therefore I must. It is almost like wanting to perfect a riff on my guitar same as you. I am a firm believer in righting wrong and this president is a fraud and is tearing the very foundations of the Constitution up. When you can recite the circle of fifths frontwards and backwards and you see a snag then you can fix the notation. This is the same as knowing that this president just doesn't fit into the melody of our world. I am just concerned and I see and read the daily rhetoric and I know in my heart that he is not who you all see that he is. When you know stuff and you have seen blatant proof it is time to act. I am just acting on proven beliefs and practices.

Education others about something like this requires a bigger investment in effort than plastering it all over various message boards. Quantity doesn't equal quality. I applaud the sentiment, but good luck in getting through to someone like that.

I am sorry if I disturb you.

You don't disturb me; there's always an ignore button.

Been-There-Done-That

Until we rid the world of the Illuminati there will always be bad politics and such. This shedding of the skin (our planets apocalypse) will do this under God. Peace to you and all worlds.