Art Bell Fax Transcript

TheOrangeMan

Art Bell Fax Transcript

:cry:

I?m looking for the transcript to the supposed fax sent by Titor to Art Bell. Can?t find it anywhere. Anyone know where I can get it?

TheOrangeMan

Art Bell Fax Transcript

Thanks Mom.
I find this to be a very interesting piece of the puzzle.

Many say this is great evidence that the Titor paradox is a hoax... I tend to agree. The syntax of the sentences and the loose formation of facts would show these leaning in that direction.

Judge Bean

Art Bell Fax Transcript

From the first FAX:

"You can alter history in the new universe that you have just created. Most of the time the changes are subtle. The oddest one was a skyscraper that don't exist in New York.

Now for the future you might want to know about. Y2K is a disaster. Many people die... The government tries to keep power by instituting martial law but all of it collapses when their efforts to bring the power back up fail.

A few years later communial [sic] government system is developed after the constitution takes a few twists.

China takes Taiwan, Israel wins the largest battle for their life. And Russia is covered in nuclear snow from their collapsed reactors."

From the second FAX:

"...Typically time travelers do not purposedly affect the world lines they visit, however this mission is unusually long and I've grown attached to some of the people I have met here.

Anyway for my own reasons I have decided to help this world line by sharing information about the future with a few people in the hope that it will help their future. I am contacting you for the same reason. Unfortunately there is no historical reference to your program in my worldline.

I believe you can change your future by creating one now.... Russians... are not preparing for war with the average US citizen. They are preparing for war with the US government. They will eventually save this country and the lives of millions of Americans."

The scenarios described in the two FAXs appear to be mutually exclusive. The first describes a crippled Russia and the looming Y2K disaster; the second says nothing of these, and describes a Russia gearing up to attack the U.S. government. Bear in mind that the events of the history in which we are now living is yet a third scenario, in which Russia is reverting to totalitarian government, a position from which it would not need to wait until America is undergoing a civil war to oppose the West militarily again.

The second FAX is consistent with the later Titor material, but the first is not entirely inconsistent if you consider that each trip to the past, in his scheme, recreates a future. This is why some consider the first FAX to have been sent before the first trip back (to avert Y2K).

The FAXs do not in any way prove or disprove Titor's legitimacy as a time traveler, but on the contrary raise further possibilities not inconsistent with his 2000-2001 predictions.

In each case, the global upheaval results in a more communal, readjusted society among the survivors, who value the Constitution to a degree not common among us today.

Phoenix

Art Bell Fax Transcript

Thank you for sharing those quotes of the faxes Paul. I found them very interesting and you analysis of them sound.

Interested

Art Bell Fax Transcript

a third scenario, in which Russia is reverting to totalitarian government, a position from which it would not need to wait until America is undergoing a civil war to oppose the West militarily again.

isn't this happening now?

this is just a short example....
Mr Putin's sweeping new anti-terror reforms, which have been presented as a panacea for terror, will ? among other things ? strip Russian citizens of the right to elect regional representatives who would be appointed by Mr Putin in future. In addition, all deputies would be elected on a party-list basis, a move that could squeeze out independent, anti-Kremlin voices.
source = http://news.independent.co.uk/europe/story...sp?story=562185

this is my 1st post here. all this stuff is REALLY interesting!

CaryP

Art Bell Fax Transcript

Interesting, Interested. (just joking around with you)

Yeah, it's already going on. The Russian reaction to their string of terror is blatantly similar to the US reaction - begin the process of stripping citizens of rights, with a fall back position of police state when another event "happens". Welcome to the plantation, Interested. You might want to introduce yourself in the Who Are You? thread at http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...opic=198&st=120 Anyway, we'll be seeing you around.

Cary

Judge Bean

Art Bell Fax Transcript

Originally posted by Interested@Sep 17 2004, 05:41 AM
a third scenario, in which Russia is reverting to totalitarian government, a position from which it would not need to wait until America is undergoing a civil war to oppose the West militarily again.

isn't this happening now?

Yes, that's what I meant to say: that it's the scenario in which we are now living. With Russia reverting to a dictatorship and cracking down on the provinces, it compels world "politics" to revert to the old Cold War games. Bear in mind, though, that there are no longer any actual politics in the world, only massive commodities transactions controlled by criminal corporations.