Arthritis

Wind7

Staff
What is the best treatment for arthritic hands / wrists or just arthritis in general ?

Been using a product called Asper Cream which works for awhile but are there
any alternatives that you have used that actually work ?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I know there are different kinds of arthritis. But I started to develop inflammation in my thumb joints about 12 years ago. A precursor towards arthritis. At the time I read up on it and found there are specific types of food that naturally prevent inflammation and pain in joints. So I studied nutrition. It turned out there are some vegetables I added to my diet that I never had eaten before. The inflammation problem subsided. The vegetables in question for me were the cruciferous vegetables. I found out that if eaten in abundance I developed kidney stones. So I learned to balance my diet. I still occasionally experience the inflammation problem. I just make sure to add those foods to alleviate the symptoms. Broccoli is my main go to vegetable for this problem for me.

Inflammation can cause a whole bunch of problems in your body. At the time I was also monitoring my blood PH. The American diet puts your blood PH in the acidic range. Study the alkaline diet. Learn which foods to move your PH to a normal range.

Just remember I'm not a doctor. But these are things you might bring to the attention of a professional that probably knows a lot more than me about how to get and stay healthy.

TimeFlipper

I know there are different kinds of arthritis. But I started to develop inflammation in my thumb joints about 12 years ago. A precursor towards arthritis. At the time I read up on it and found there are specific types of food that naturally prevent inflammation and pain in joints. So I studied nutrition. It turned out there are some vegetables I added to my diet that I never had eaten before. The inflammation problem subsided. The vegetables in question for me were the cruciferous vegetables. I found out that if eaten in abundance I developed kidney stones. So I learned to balance my diet. I still occasionally experience the inflammation problem. I just make sure to add those foods to alleviate the symptoms. Broccoli is my main go to vegetable for this problem for me.

Inflammation can cause a whole bunch of problems in your body. At the time I was also monitoring my blood PH. The American diet puts your blood PH in the acidic range. Study the alkaline diet. Learn which foods to move your PH to a normal range.

Just remember I'm not a doctor. But these are things you might bring to the attention of a professional that probably knows a lot more than me about how to get and stay healthy.
Excellent posting...Allegedly an alkaline diet can also be used for any types of cancer coupled together with a Rife Machine, or any accurate audio frequency generator..

TimeFlipper

What Einstein said. There's also personal attitude and environment that can contribute to it.
IMHO, Einstein was taking a pragmatic approach by reading about treatments for arthritis such as alkaline diets and nutrition, the Sociological aspects that you mentioned were obviously discarded by Einstein..

Wind7

Staff

What Einstein said. There's also personal attitude and environment that can contribute to it.

You're both right, Imho. :)

I have lived with it in my lower back due to an on the job injury for awhile
and now, it's been starting in my hands and shoulders.

The first 4 items are very doable for me.

I will get to see my health professional this August for the annual check-up,
I will see what he says.

Attitude is everything to me, and the pain can make me a bit down which doesn't help
so I tend to reverse all that by conditioning myself through meditation...distraction....action.

I truly enjoy coming here as well....It helps.
:)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
IMHO, Einstein was taking a pragmatic approach by reading about treatments for arthritis such as alkaline diets and nutrition, the Sociological aspects that you mentioned were obviously discarded by Einstein..
I did make the disclaimer statement that I'm not a doctor. I am a DIY individual. So what works for me may not apply to others.

If you let your inflammation go and go, it will disintegrate a joint. Treatment for that malady is a bit more than what I offered. And being that there is more than one type of arthritis should be a signal that I don't know it all.

There are a couple of products on the market though that could be a lifesaver for this condition. "Balance of Nature" and "Relief Factor". Of course it will take extra money out of your wallet monthly for the rest of your life.

Wind7

Staff
I did make the disclaimer statement that I'm not a doctor. I am a DIY individual. So what works for me may not apply to others.

If you let your inflammation go and go, it will disintegrate a joint. Treatment for that malady is a bit more than what I offered. And being that there is more than one type of arthritis should be a signal that I don't know it all.

There are a couple of products on the market though that could be a lifesaver for this condition. "Balance of Nature" and "Relief Factor". Of course it will take extra money out of your wallet monthly for the rest of your life.
We're definitely on the same page here, that's me as well.

I have been eating more green vegetables and am cutting down the sweet-tooth.
Seems to help.
Thanks for your input.

Penetrex. My father has arthritis I gave this to him and he says it's the best ever as do many other reviews, instant pain relief:

I will look into this. Ty.

This works quite well for me, for now...

1654320207604.png

(y)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
We're definitely on the same page here, that's me as well.

I have been eating more green vegetables and am cutting down the sweet-tooth.
Seems to help.
Thanks for your input.

I will look into this. Ty.

This works quite well for me, for now...

View attachment 14833

(y)

The cruciferous vegetables are just one avenue to get your body back on a preferred path to health. They have powerful natural medicine along side all the other nutritional elements in them. They call the unknown ingredients phytochemicals. But be forewarned, as too much of a good thing has side effects. Just stick to one serving of cruciferous vegetables a day and you should be safe.

The other thing I mentioned was the alkaline diet. Your blood alkalinity level if normal should be a 7.0 to 7.1 level. You can check that with PH strips. Spit out two full mouthfuls of spit and put the third mouthful in a shot glass and check it with a PH strip. By draining your saliva glands it has been shown that you can then measure the value of alkalinity in your blood stream. Since the saliva PH level will be severely diminished. Mine was a PH level of 6.2 when I first looked. People with cancer have levels in the 5 range. Different foods have their own PH inducing levels on the body. The point I'm trying to make with all this is people with normal PH don't really develop any debilitating health issues. I would suggest taking a look at some food charts just to see if your eating more acid type foods than alkaline and learn to balance it out. The PH strips help guide you toward more healthful foods. My go to food for rapidly getting my PH levels into the normal range is potatoes. Within two days of my 6.2 reading I had gotten my level to 7.1. Lemons would have done that too. I can tell you that sugar pushes your PH into the acidic range. This avenue can rapidly remove the conditions that cause inflammation in your body. But it takes conscious awareness and some effort on your part to make it happen. The reward pays for itself.