As Large Cosmic Blasts Continue Hitting Planet

virtualgirl

As Large Cosmic Blasts Continue Hitting Planet

Hey guys...I don't know if anyone else has read this. I am pasting the original story. I believe if this were something as benign as a wargame, we would have heard about it in mainstream media. I hope it isn't too long for you.

VG
April 13, 2005

Thousands of Missiles Fired by both Russian and United States Military Forces over Earths Arctic Regions as Large Cosmic Blasts Continue Hitting Planet

? April 13, 2005, EU and US all rights reserved.</span></a>

PyRo99

Re: As Large Cosmic Blasts Continue Hitting Planet

I read it on a different website.

Yep, Looks like were in for a real Treat.

Hold on to yer hats everyone, Yeeha.

artsouth

pyro99.... you continue to impress me! i thought that the youth in america were lost .....you seem very well versed in the way the world works my freind ...keep on keepin on!!

DWOMT

Maybe they're shooting at alien ships? Hey you never know :huh:

Heinrich Hundekok

Having read Virtualgirls interesting post I'm just wondering...

Are you suggesting that there is any correlation between these two entirely different subjects - the missile practice and the ozone depletion?

I can't figure it out - why would these subjects be mentioned in the same context?

H.H.

Timmy G

Very interesting indeed. HH made a valid point; one has to wonder why missle tests (?) and ozone depletion are mentioned in the same article.

What on earth could they be shooting at? Oh, wait - they're shooting into the atmosphere. Don't tell me it's some secret cover up to try and actually fix something.

From what I've read, ozone depletion comes at an atomic level. Interaction between elements cause protons and neutrons to swap, certain elements combine, and the actual ozone molecules get heavy and drop out of the, uhh - atmosphere... thus causing its disappearance.

I'd like to know more...

Interesting post VG - keep up the good work.

StarLord

If the Earth shifts it's magnetic pole soon, Pyro pretty much sums it up, "Ok Great, what's for Dinner". What can you do?

Perhaps that's the real reason for all those 'underground cities' being built.

It would be a pity if all the 'powerful' people survived only to get the chance to see how long they can hold their breath to swim a few hundred feet to the surface of the new sea over them.

It's a damn good thing we are eternal, crap like this could really ruin one's day if you let it.

PyRo99

Personally Star, I'd let myself die, and let the PTB have their underground Cities.

If I died, then hell, I get outta here quicker:lol:. Aside from that, the PTB wouldn't have any jurisdiction over anyone, and where would the females be? And do you think being Underground is going to save them from Earthquakes and such?

Hardly, the PTB think they're playing the game accordingly, but they'll be the first to go once the Earthquakes start rolling. IMO

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
If the Earth shifts it's magnetic pole soon, Pyro pretty much sums it up, \"Ok Great, what's for Dinner\". What can you do?

Perhaps that's the real reason for all those 'underground cities' being built.

It would be a pity if all the 'powerful' people survived only to get the chance to see how long they can hold their breath to swim a few hundred feet to the surface of the new sea over them.

It's a damn good thing we are eternal, crap like this could really ruin one's day if you let it.[/b]

Shifts in the magnetic poles have occurred numerous times in the past with no harmful effects on planetary life. Calm down.

Virtualgirls post is from a tabloid rag similar to "Weekly World News". Go to the sites linked in the post. You will find no corroboration for the sensational statements made by the article's author.

To say CFC's do not damage the ozone layer is beyond ridiculous. Russian industry doesn't want to spend the kind of money they need to to get completely away from CFC's.

Rather than wonder endlessly what gamma rays, ozone and missile defense tests have in common, I say stop the analysis - the answer is absolutely nothing.

Harte