Ashes To Ashes:

TimeFlipper

Detective Inspector Alex Drake arrives in 1981 after being shot in the head in 2006..
Is she in a coma, gone mad, or really has gone back in time?

Alex meets Detective Chief Inspector Gene Hunt..
Is he just a figment of her imagination?.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

This is a clip of the early days in 1981, with Alex trying to come to terms that she has created an illusion in her mind while recovering in a hospital in 2006..She calls all the people she sees as imaginary constructs....As time goes on she begins to believe that these people in 1981 are even more real than those people in 2006 and she has even begun to forget what her daughter Molly looks like!

In every episode each scenario contains much humour as well as the drama, and Alex continues to help her boss (the guv) Gene Hunt, with her knowledge of policing and psychology she has developed in her previous life, to solve crimes with...She begins to feel an attachment to him and there are many hilarious scenes of the pair of them arguing just like husbands and wifes do, which the other police officers quickly realise is happening :LOL:..

Towards the end of the series Alex and three other police officers, Shaz ..Raymundo and Chris start to see weird things happening in their lives, which leads to a very emotional final climax...Every episode is very much worth watching because of the humour and drama plus the brilliant scripts and acting abilities of the main five members of the cast....I have watched the whole series three times now and i still have a tearful moment at the ending of it :cry: :D..

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I just had a thought about showing one of the many dreams that Alex has while in the 1980s..This is Gene Chris Raymundo and Gerry miming to this classic 1980s song, Uptown Girl with Alex in the cars passenger seat..:D

This is my final posting and i hope you all have the same amount of interest and fun watching the whole series as i have had (y) :D..

Last edited: