Ask about the future.

If I do astral project can I see people in real time?
can i meet other people as well
can you give me more info for the vr in the future
dose ai become a thing?

conscious9

Can you tell us more about the positive timeline outcomes? Medicine, human lifespan, music, culture, these are all things I am curious about. I am a musician, although I have been too depressed to do much in my life due to various circumstances.

Have you interacted with any positive beings in the higher realms, those who assist humans, and can you tell us more about them? Do you have access to the Akashic Records?

Thoth93

Can you tell us more about the positive timeline outcomes?
Medicine,
Not so much as advancements as in allowing the public to have access to what is only available to the elite,
Human lifespan,
It's slightly longer and the quality of life is much better, hardly anyone gets sick in the first place.
music,
More average individuals take up music as a hobby with the use of virtual instruments apps.
culture,
People become more connected to the cultures of the ancient past and that is sort of a fad similar to the way it was in the 1920's.
This all of course is a more positive possible future timeline based on the preservation of freedom timeline. In this one the U.S. Europe and Canada all end up seeming like huge assholes to the rest of the world but in the end it's the best thing for everyone as it forces these other nations to buckle down and solve their own problems while the U.S. Europe, Canada finally start to solve the issues at home. After which of course the U.S. Europe and Canada open the boarders back up and are actually in a position to handle helping immigrants.

these are all things I am curious about. I am a musician, although I have been too depressed to do much in my life due to various circumstances.

Have you interacted with any positive beings in the higher realms, those who assist humans, and can you tell us more about them?
They are confusing and I don't think you are in the right mind frame to hear that info right now.
Do you have access to the Akashic Records?
Not always.