Ask about the future.

Krish

Reality is much different that the belief system...Suicide people go back home (heaven) and find out what went wrong....and work on fixing it...you know, Earth is a vacation for the spirits....

Thoth93

Does life feel like a vacation to you? Do you think you could go to heaven knowing that you let down the people who depended on you because you couldn't hack it? If this was a vacation no one would feel the need for suicide to escape a cruel reality. Your state of mind determines both life and afterlife. And the last thing you did before you went into the afterlife was commit murder, granted it was self murder but still murder so that person would have to forgive themself and that's why they need counseling to fully cross over into the higher realms.

Krish

Does life feel like a vacation to you?

Not to me. but to my Spirit, it is...that is the Universe we live in...works...

afterlife depends on how many times they lived in life? some a few thousand years, others , a few million years and still ohter about seven billion years....so, it depends....

rd42

Okay, and now for some real questions whose answers can be be proven or disproven with fact over the next few months.

Who will win the NBA all-star game mvp?

What will happen with the dam in California?

Which film will win best picture at the Oscars?

Do i have to reincarnate but if i chose to reincarnate can i get my memory back?
Dose a new Eragon movie come out?
Dose a computer program comes out where i could make my own movie in the near future?

Last edited:

Krish

Do i have to reincarnate but if i chose to reincarnate can i get my memory back?

Let the smart ones tell you more...My thoughts are...

Do i have to reincarnate - YES if you are less than about 500,000 years old in total life time (the rebirth stuff) ...

if i chose to reincarnate can i get my memory back? - No...it stays in the cloud...sometimes, depending on what you do, technological matters will come in...it depends in the social structure of that planet...and if you are still a human...or NOT...