Ask about the future.

Thoth93

so the nucular war won't happen now dam
Well not so fast like I said before if Wilder wins we will be in a good timeline but he lost so it turned over into a bad timeline and that's why we had the situations this April. Now I do believe that if LePen wins France we will be back on the good timeline. In which case expect my predictions for next month to be accurate. If she doesn't win then it will be far worse than I had predicted.

alpha centauri

There was a terror attack on a famous soccer team Dortmund (Germany) before the game against Monaco (belongs to the French league althoungh it is a separate country) in the Champions League Quarter Final. Champions League is the most important club cup in Europe but it is also watched around the world but not famous in the US. Nobody got killed because the bus of the team that was attacked was bulletproof. But one player was injured. The police said they had luck. If the bombs detonated one second earlier it would have ended deadly.

Nobody knows who is responsible. There were letters claiming responsibility of left-wing extremists, right-wight extremists and islamic extremists. The bombs were very professional. I thought of this thread when I heard it.

Thoth93

There was a terror attack on a famous soccer team Dortmund (Germany) before the game against Monaco (belongs to the French league althoungh it is a separate country) in the Champions League Quarter Final. Champions League is the most important club cup in Europe but it is also watched around the world but not famous in the US. Nobody got killed because the bus of the team that was attacked was bulletproof. But one player was injured. The police said they had luck. If the bombs detonated one second earlier it would have ended deadly.

Nobody knows who is responsible. There were letters claiming responsibility of left-wing extremists, right-wight extremists and islamic extremists. The bombs were very professional. I thought of this thread when I heard it.
Do you have a link to this news article I would like to read it and thanks for this also any other news from your part of the world would be appreciated.

alpha centauri

Can you meet beings on the astral plane and ask them for help, Adam?

I dont mean the normal praying process. I mean to ask spiritual beings for help.

Extract from practise of magical evocation (Franz Bardon):

Fig. 268:
Erimites (4°Sagittarius)
-
To bring peace to the earth
and amongst the peoples of the earth is the mission of this in-
telligence. Ideals which aim at the true peace of mankind are led
and strengthened by Erimites. He is always pleased to entrust the
magician with the ways in which good influences can be produc-
ed by the Akasha-principle, in order to awaken peaceful ideas.

http://highfrequencyradionetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Practice_of_Magical_Evocation.pdf