Ask about the future.

IlluminatiArchbishop

I am sorry forgive me but I encounter the greys and repltiain aliens those alien I don't think that they are good alien or not sorry for misspell
The ones that saved me are not good either but they do like some of us and are more advanced than any other civilization in existence thus those of us they plan on saving for good should just put up with their evil ways and well realize they are the best we have

IlluminatiArchbishop

The ones that saved me are not good either but they do like some of us and are more advanced than any other civilization in existence thus those of us they plan on saving for good should just put up with their evil ways and well realize they are the best we have
Anyhow they plan on genocide mainly of Delta type individuals which I can definitely agree with as they are a scourge of existence

IlluminatiArchbishop

Why won't they share there tech to help us I just don't get it they came and took something from me
They have shared some technology that we can understand but sadly we simply even through telepathy can just not understand what they have and sadly they only have drones in our airspace not manned vehicles. Though we are slowly being invaded by ETs they are at war with called Gorillians whom are like werewolves or bigfoot and only want to destroy all other lifeforms in the universe.

Secretman3811

They have shared some technology that we can understand but sadly we simply even through telepathy can just not understand what they have and sadly they only have drones in our airspace not manned vehicles. Though we are slowly being invaded by ETs they are at war with called Gorillians whom are like werewolves or bigfoot and only want to destroy all other lifeforms in the universe.i ha
I thought bigfoot was a lonely creature? Maybe I am wrong