Ask about the future.

alpha centauri

The attacks are coming from everywhere because they are everywhere! I told everyone that this was about to go down and now we are here in the tipping point. Proving my point from back then. We the people have to act because the government is in on the con game!

Our president is having his character attacked by every conceivable media outlet and every part of the status quo... Why do you think that is??? It's because he is not part of their group and they don't want him taking the power they used to have.

But what can we do against it? Any suggestions? learn magic or learn a way to enlighten the whole planet? Or what did the people in the optimal timeline do?
These secret societies are mainly hidden. I think we can not even fight them.There isnt a way to recognise them at least for me.

Thoth93

The attacks are coming from everywhere because they are everywhere! I told everyone that this was about to go down and now we are here in the tipping point. Proving my point from back then. We the people have to act because the government is in on the con game!

Our president is having his character attacked by every conceivable media outlet and every part of the status quo... Why do you think that is??? It's because he is not part of their group and they don't want him taking the power they used to have.

But what can we do against it? Any suggestions? learn magic or learn a way to enlighten the whole planet? Or what did the people in the optimal timeline do?
These secret societies are mainly hidden. I think we can not even fight them.There isnt a way to recognise them at least for me.
Learning magick would be a good Idea but more importantly sharing information, the only reason they are getting away with it is because not enough people know that they need to stop it and why. Spreading information is what saved the positive timeline's future.

Thoth93

I was hopeful for the Dutch and as I had stated the positive timeline would include a win by Gert Wilder but he lost and so that pivot turned and now we are on a bad timeline, the Dutch did it. They screwed themselves real bad and they have no idea.
They think they will be just fine... So naive even after everything they have experienced. We call the Dutch a loss to the Islamic take over. Enjoy Sharia law you earned it!
And here is a taste of things to come. Enjoy!
Islamic Law: Dutch woman on holiday is ARRESTED after she is RAPED in Qatar #FreeLaura #BanSharia - Geller Report

Last edited:

Thoth93

The Dutch needed a war dog for the fight they are about to be in and lose, they needed a war dog but instead they choose a lapdog a friggin Chihuahua or Shitsu! To kiss muslem asses and betray their own countrymen. Have fun with that you bunch of applologists!