Ask about the future.

Thoth93

did courtney love kill kurt kobain?
She was a shitty wife to the guy and that probably contributed to his depression which eventually caused him to commit suicide. So not directly no but indirectly she was a contributing factor.

Thoth93

How did the dinosaurs die?
Big meteor hit and blanketed the sky in dirt and Ash blocking out the sun, causing plants to die and ultimately a reduction in oxygen by about 25% over time and only smaller creatures and mamals with diaphragms that could survive on less oxygen. Dinosaurs were too big and required too much Oxygen to maintain function so they died off.
Other dinosaurs like raptor types were able to survive and by simply getting smaller they were able to deal with less oxygen they then evolved into modern birds.

Thoth93

Well I can tell you that there were species of dinosaurs that were intelligent enough to go underground during the whole earth change and over time evolves into a reptilian humanoid. Many stories of dragons and demons underground in the underworld are from this.

Our planet has spawned everal intelligent races and will spawn several after us as well.

Mental Mania

if Le Pen wins and France gets out of EU, what will happen next? do pro EU globalists have plan B? Also will there be massive economic crisis at the end of this year?

conscious9

hey adam you said humans would never be immortal well theirs news about about anti ageing juice that could make us age back to look like we are 20 again.The juice has being tested on mice now they're test it on humans in 6 month then that means the cure of cancer is going to be a thing in the past and that is amazing for the million of kids who have cancer.
Yes but a bullet to the head is still going to kill you instantly.
I personally don't care about immortality. I just want eternal youth, to perpetually remain in my 20's. If this is true, this is the best news for me ever. I missed out on my childhood and teen years and early 20's due to abuse issues. I have always felt that aging should not be an issue, considering the technology has existed for it before, and exists for other beings.

hey adam you said humans would never be immortal well theirs news about about anti ageing juice that could make us age back to look like we are 20 again.The juice has being tested on mice now they're test it on humans in 6 month then that means the cure of cancer is going to be a thing in the past and that is amazing for the million of kids who have cancer.
Yes but a bullet to the head is still going to kill you instantly.
I personally don't care about immortality. I just want eternal youth, to perpetually remain in my 20's. If this is true, this is the best news for me ever. I missed out on my childhood and teen years and early 20's due to abuse issues. I have always felt that aging should not be an issue, considering the technology has existed for it before, and exists for other beings.
Sorry to hear that. The pill is currently doing humans trails for the next six month if it goes well that means i might go out in the market in the next year or so.